Peldas MLB Sathurday

Peldas

Capping Slovenian Style
Peldas MLB Saturday

Detroit Tigers - Cleveland Indians

I like this play! And today I will change my tactics. This will be my biiggest stake on one team this year, because I will go with 17 units on Detroit. Ok. We have two two top teams. Yesterday Indiands won in Detroit, but again Tigers showed how can they fight. They were loosing 1-5 and they cam back to 4-5. Then they lost in last innings. But I like this team. I like whole lineup. Because they are dangerous in every second of the game. Tigers were first until yesterday in theri AL Central. But now Indians jumped on the first place. But they have same numbers of wins. Both teams are strong at home. Especially Cleveland who has negative record on away games (12-13).

Batting:
Cleveland and Detroit have one of the best offensive lineups in the league. On one side Peralta (10 HR) and Hafner(9) on other Ordonez (12), who is really in good form, granderson and others. Detroit is on avg 5,7 runs per game, while Cleveland is on 5,6 runs per game. But difference is on home/away matches. Detroit is strong at home with 6,3 runs per game, what is more then avarage on all matches. On other side Cleveland is weaker on away matches with 5,2 runs per game. Also Detroit players are better in home run scoring. Especially at home games. As I said before, I like the way how they fight. And I think after yesterday's loss, Tigers will fight for win. After all this is battle for first place in this league.

Pitching (Verlander - Sabathia):
Very interesting match, between two top pitchers. First look at their statistic through this season. Verlander(9 games) is on ERA 2,68 and 5 wins and one loss. On other side Sabathia(10 games) is on ERA 3,51 and 6 wins and 1 loss. Verlander is even better in last three starts with ERA 2,57. But home statistics is not so good for him if we look just at numbers. Home pitching is on ERA 3,99. And this just because one bad start against Twins, where he allowed 8 hits and 5 runs. But this was one month ago. last home start he has against Cardinals, where he pitched 8 good ininngs, where he allowed just 5 hits and 2 runs (including 1 HR). I think this is very good. And he showed, that his form is rising. Verlander can stay longer in the game then Sabathia. Verlander's avarage in last 3 starts is 7 ininngs. Sabathia's is 6,6 ininngs. History of both pitchers against these teams: Sabathia is 10-7 versus Tigers with ERA 4,04. Velander is 2-2 with ERA 5,32. LAst year they met and Verlander was winner (4-1). The match was also in Detroit. Bullpen is little bit on Indians side, but they are weaker on away games.

Conclussion:
Indians won in yesterday's match, but Detroit is strong and they wont let them to take first place so easily. On the mound will be two really good pitchers. Verlander is I think better this season. In last start he shows, that he can be good at home and he can pitch some 7-8 innings. So, this could be key factor in tomorrow game. Zumaya is still on DL. So I hope Verlander will pitch a least 7 ininngs. And this is good. Sabathia will face really hot lineup. First Granderson, who has 8 HR this season, then he will face Polanco who is on avg 0,333, then DH Sheffield who has 9 HR and when we think that the danger is gone, then comes Ordonez, who is really hot with 12 home runs, 45 RBI and avg 0,361. The others are also very dangerous Guillen, Rodriguez, Casey,... And the guys know how to play at home. And the motivation will be also on their side. Because Cleveland stole first place.

Pick: Detroit Tigers @1,855 10/10

Pick: Detroit Tigers(-1,5) @2,79 7/10

Last edited:
I am also thinking to take:

Cubs RL
Angels
Orioles
Texas

But I'll see. Maybe I will not take anything, because 17 units is on Detroit.

Thats a pretty big bet. I am still looking at this game but leaned to the other side. I wish you the best of luck

man that's alot of units, I'm sure you know ANYTHING can happen in sports.

gl with your picks

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">GL Peldas! With you on most.
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I know, I know. In first month or month and a half in my first MLB season I have something like +120 units. And my MM is ok, so even if I loose this one, there won't be disaster. But, you know, sometimes you have to take a chance. I feel it right know. This year this is my fourth bet with high stakes (10/10). First was Dodgers against Pirates (penny i think), second Milwaukee against Houston, and last one Washington (after that big loosing streak, Hill I think). All won. I know sometime I have to fall, if this will be today, let it be.
I never involved my feelings into sports betting. After all, before two or three months I didnt know who Tigers are. I don't give a f*** for all teams in this way - i am no fan or something. I just look at numbers and read some previews about the gmes - and then decide. Because numbers don't have feelings.

And, yes thanks for all comments. I am really happy to see some comments, because I learn something new every day.
:cheers:

my final plays for today (with Tigers of course)

Cubs (-1,5) @2,45 3/10

Padres (-1,5) @2,97 4/10
Texas @2,27 2/10

Orioles @2,08 3/10
Giants (-1,5) @2,6 4/10

Angels @2,51 4/10

BOL hope DET hits.

Wakefield is 1-5 life time ERA 5.43 at Texas and was hit hard his last time out AT NYY. I'm looking at the over in the sox game

I lost on Detroit, but no problem. I won on Angels, Cubs and Phillies.
I have also some other plays. I put also Mariners right now. We will see.
i would play on detroit again and again. I made everything right. And on long run I will be in profit. This is my first high stake lost.
I have still +100 on MLB, and this is ok.
Tomorrow is new day, maybe for new high stakes :wacka wacka::dance3:
I really like baseball.

still a good day for you buddy. :shake: :cheers:

Yes, still good day. You helped me. All of you from CTG, Because I simply took some plays. And plays were brilliant. You saved my bad day :cheers:
So, Thank you CTG! :shake:

Back