Peel's Picks 4/29

peelpub94

More Guards Than Shawshank
Sucks when you witness so many 50/50 situations go the other way, sinking so many bets. You tend to think at some point that pattern reverses itself? Some what of a make or break kinda night tonight.

4/29 MLB Plays:

SD -1.5 (-103)
NYM -116
MIN +118
LAA +117
ATL -125
CHC +129
NYY -1.5 (-118)
COL -118
OAK -1 (+107)
LAD -1.5 (-115)

Yesterday: 1-4 -3.15u
YTD: 36-45 -8.13u

Sucks when you witness so many 50/50 situations go the other way, sinking so many bets. You tend to think at some point that pattern reverses itself? Some what of a make or break kinda night tonight.

4/29 MLB Plays:

SD -1.5 (-103)
NYM -116
MIN +118
LAA +117
ATL -125
CHC +129
NYY -1.5 (-118)
COL -118
OAK -1 (+107)
LAD -1.5 (-115)

Yesterday: 1-4 -3.15u
YTD: 36-45 -8.13u

it will turn bro. from what ive noticed you dont eat heavy juice, play more plus money, getting coin toss games at plus is the goal for me..stay the course, april was essentially extended spring training that just happened to count in the standings!! even the umps took awhile to get more consistency in their K-zones, fucking owners and their lockout bs made this the most annoying april i can remember, i almost always come out the gates strong and i was basically treading water all month..Most the pitchers seem to now be into regular season form, bats need to catch up, think that the one thing that will be interesting this month, totals getting set lower but hitters should start coming around, surely by end of May we wont be seeing so many lineups with half the guys hitting around the mendoza line!

Lol @peelpub94 love you man, but how do you bet that many games in one day? I can't even take the stress of one.

Unless you betting small amounts, then I'd get it

Lol @peelpub94 love you man, but how do you bet that many games in one day? I can't even take the stress of one.

Unless you betting small amounts, then I'd get it

it not stressful as you make it when you put a lot on one game compared to betting a bunch of them the same. 10 in a day is a lot, my typical mlb days are more like 3-7 plays.

Back