Peel's Picks 4/13

Twins batters have never seen Kershaw, he's currently throwing a no-hitter in the 7th. This was the one aspect that scared me on the Twins today.

This makes me happy.....will be following along super small for action since one small thing i've learned is I can't beat MLB
BTW- that write up on the ref who continually destroys Purdue won us a lot of cash that night against St Pete's.. incredible. Whether or not he played a full role in that loss, I'd like to think it affected the way the big men played. So thank you for that.

BTW- that write up on the ref who continually destroys Purdue won us a lot of cash that night against St Pete's.. incredible. Whether or not he played a full role in that loss, I'd like to think it affected the way the big men played. So thank you for that.
For sure. You probably can guess my thoughts on that....lol. When the 2nd highest foul rate squad in the country whom is physically over matched ends up out shooting one of the highest FT rate squads in the country it doesn't take a lot to figure it out. Wish I would've followed by own advice though!

Back