Peel. Hockey Question...

Vapster

Awesome1#1
@peelpub94

With your picks, which do well...

Let's say your a 'Weekend Warrior'

A $50 Wager Guy...

What's your thoughts on $25 ML...$25 Win OT Not Included...

Wonder What The Return Would Be Doing That...

Thanks For All You Do!

---Vap

@peelpub94

With your picks, which do well...

Let's say your a 'Weekend Warrior'

A $50 Wager Guy...

What's your thoughts on $25 ML...$25 Win OT Not Included...

Wonder What The Return Would Be Doing That...

Thanks For All You Do!

---Vap

I did just see a stat the other day, last 3 or 4 seasons, 23.1% of games go to OT

Would have to look it up, but I imagine that percentage is higher the later in the season it goes, after all star break, playoff spots kinda taking shape, teams start sitting back to try and guarantee the point earlier in the game if it's ties in tha third

Also total would make a big factor

I.e right now no chance even if I thought Dallas would win I'd take pl or regulation win, they dont score enough. But any totals over 6 seem more likely to have a reg winner than when you see a 5 or 5.5

Waiting On The Ducks, Which Was A Pick Tonight... Here Is How It Went...
2-4 No OT. (Though Rangers Big Dog Tonight Which Cashed ML & NO OT...) Pending DUCKS
3-3 ML Pending Ducks.

Also total would make a big factor

I.e right now no chance even if I thought Dallas would win I'd take pl or regulation win, they dont score enough. But any totals over 6 seem more likely to have a reg winner than when you see a 5 or 5.5
And then they drop 5 in the 3rd period to ruin what could've been a huge night for me :)

I've started tracking OT/SO wins/losses on my plays this year so we should have more data to better understand this angle. Just from watching, I feel like it's 50/50 more or less for October.

been taking a hard look at this myself using your numbers...I think there are spots but I haven't nailed em down yet...Favs in regulation is a better ROI on the games I have played

Devils
Florida
Vancouver
Montreal

10/30...
Devils ML Loss. No OT Loss...
Florida ML WIN...No OT Loss...
Vancouver ML WIN...No OT WIN...
Montreal ML WIN...No OT...WIN...

5-6 NO OT
7-4 ML
Last 2 Days...
:shake:

I like it when you look at my numbers.

few of my early season finding with your numbers and this is how I am playing them...any time both systems agree on a side in the month of October (highlighted teal) play it, anytime both systems pick opposite sides in the same game take the higher percentage pick (if both systems are on opposite sides and same percentage play the favorite), anytime there is a favorite picked under either of these circumstances play the regulation win line (-1/2)...if you go by these parameters you would be 21-11 +13.11...smaller number of games has allowed me to play a nickel a unit...looking forward to your Halloween card, money never sleeps

few of my early season finding with your numbers and this is how I am playing them...any time both systems agree on a side in the month of October (highlighted teal) play it, anytime both systems pick opposite sides in the same game take the higher percentage pick (if both systems are on opposite sides and same percentage play the favorite), anytime there is a favorite picked under either of these circumstances play the regulation win line (-1/2)...if you go by these parameters you would be 21-11 +13.11...smaller number of games has allowed me to play a nickel a unit...looking forward to your Halloween card, money never sleeps
This is the work of legends my friend!

Back