Pebble Pro Am Week...

I wasn't even going to look, but of course I checked out the matchups this morning. Haven't made any bets, but I am intrigued by taking Spieth over Rahm at even money again.

Spieth should busy out this week. RahmBo has to be getting a bit tired with his schedule so far.

Don't know at all, seems Pebble is made for bombers too. Just so many moving parts in this event. Used to be that Spyglass was the tough course now everyone goes low there as well lol

For those who have not played Pebble Beach or the other courses on the Monterrey Peninsula put it high on your bucket list.
Have had three trips in the last 15 years and every time was beyond words memorable and worth every $

Nothing like DJ playing with Gretz

Fuck would love to spend a night out with that crew

They will all be at Hilton Head, that would be the best time, area to get up, ..everyone does hang out certain places, very viewer friendly there.

When they go West Coast to East and change of putting surface it's a real thing

For those who have not played Pebble Beach or the other courses on the Monterrey Peninsula put it high on your bucket list.
Have had three trips in the last 15 years and every time was beyond words memorable and worth every $
Someday... Someday....

How long until CBS gets Romo full time on the golf broadcasts? The dude hit his bunker shot on 17 to 6 feet wearing full broadcast gear and then detailed it like a pro.

Not saying put him in the tower with Nantz but he could certainly work a hole like McCord does. Or replace McCord, he's gotten stale anyway.
Faldo has no real deal...he's a contract guy with CBS and NBC both. Needs to commit

Back