Paul Chryst Fired

To be a program of Wisconsin’s pedigree, with the qb play they’ve had for his tenure, is simply unacceptable. Especially in todays cfb landscape where everyone transfers. Good firing

Did I see on a ticker somewhere they got it down to 11 million, or Chryst offered to accept 11 million. He's Wisconsin through and through, 11 million is a shit ton anyway.

Keeping Leonhard is good,,,,,but, we see how far a team with a great D and no O goes (Iowa). Maybe Leonhard is a good leader and we know he is a good DC. But Chryst was liked withing the team, so I don't think they have a leadership problem. They have an offense problem, so keeping Leonhard doesn't fix that. Getting rid of Chryst allows them to try and fix it. They would definitely want to keep Leonhard, I don't know, do any coordinators make 2 million these days? I ready he makes 1.5 already. Naturally the buzz is Leipold, who Nebraska likely wants as well. Whatever they do Leonhard ok sticking around as DC and let somebody else come in as HC?

Some programs, like Wisconsin, I admire their wanting to be better. But you have to wonder, just how good can they be? Pretty sure they have reached their ceiling not too long ago and I might rather make it to that level every few years with a shot at winning the league rather than throwing it all away for the unknown of maybe they are better - or chances they get worse. The grass is not always greener, lots of programs prove that point.

Did I see on a ticker somewhere they got it down to 11 million, or Chryst offered to accept 11 million. He's Wisconsin through and through, 11 million is a shit ton anyway.

Keeping Leonhard is good,,,,,but, we see how far a team with a great D and no O goes (Iowa). Maybe Leonhard is a good leader and we know he is a good DC. But Chryst was liked withing the team, so I don't think they have a leadership problem. They have an offense problem, so keeping Leonhard doesn't fix that. Getting rid of Chryst allows them to try and fix it. They would definitely want to keep Leonhard, I don't know, do any coordinators make 2 million these days? I ready he makes 1.5 already. Naturally the buzz is Leipold, who Nebraska likely wants as well. Whatever they do Leonhard ok sticking around as DC and let somebody else come in as HC?

Some programs, like Wisconsin, I admire their wanting to be better. But you have to wonder, just how good can they be? Pretty sure they have reached their ceiling not too long ago and I might rather make it to that level every few years with a shot at winning the league rather than throwing it all away for the unknown of maybe they are better - or chances they get worse. The grass is not always greener, lots of programs prove that point.
Imo if beliema didn't leave for Arkansas he would be considered one of the best coaches in cfb right now...it's was a perfect fit. They were good enough to make a playoff with brett.....since Barry made some awful hires and the program is so solid it hasn't caught up to them until now....and they've had success even with bad coaches recently. It's a great place for a coach to win at. And props for firing chryst now as that doesn't happen most places. The bottom for Wisconsin the last 30 years has not been very low

Back