Pats video crew

It’s being blown way out of proportion. Nothing to see here.

Agreed given it's the fucking Bengals but it's one more black eye on the organization & more BS that their fans will have to listen to from the haters.

the final straw that takes down a criminal empire is going to be due to their cheating on a team with a fuckin win, if they went down on a super bowl filming I get it , this is just pure greed tho

What kinda happy ending is kraft gonna be able to secure out of this tumble

the final straw that takes down a criminal empire is going to be due to their cheating on a team with a fuckin win, if they went down on a super bowl filming I get it , this is just pure greed tho

What kinda happy ending is kraft gonna be able to secure out of this tumble

Interesting how interceptions by a corner who jumps a hitch route are almost so rare in the nfl.

When a qb is throwing a 5 yard fast hook it is almost impossible for a db to jump in front of that route.

Super bowl vs rams.

Otis smith jumps a short Kurt Warner pass intended for Isaac Bruce. That was a huge turning point and because they taped the walk through and knew that pAss was coming.

Malcom butler interception vs Russel Wilson?
Also interesting how he beat the receiver to the ball on a rub play?
Once again like he knew the play?

One hundred percent the patriots have been recording thousands of teams sidelines.

Robert Kraft is the chief negotiator for tv contracts.

I believe he makes the league too much money and they cover for him and let him do what he wants.

Also explains how patriots could be so dominant for so long.

I believe all their wins super bowl titles should be overturned like they do in baseball.

Speaking of bellichek in a non cheating way, havent watched the whole thing yet, but saw some clips of the hbo thing with him and saban

Two things stuck out, guy is just wired for football, like everything he sees he sees in context of can it help him win a game, a weird scheme or something, made me remember how romo just started laughing one game last year they were winning, nantz asked why and he said cause bellichek is using formations and plays they never ever use, just to fuck with analytics

Also showed how he got that formation a few years ago where the OL goes outside and one of the rbs is ineligible, saban had run it that year vs southwest Arkansas polytechnic or whomever they were playing

Second, how much he just alphas everyone, he alphad saban so hard

Also saban using the example of certain guys only meeting their quota not working extra hard above and beyond, and those guys you cant win with, and comparing it to his car guy, lol, I'm sure those car dealerships in bama do just alright nick

I would kill to see bill out of football mode one day, I worry we wont cause he seems like he will coach till hes in his 90s. But everyone says hes such a funny charismatic guy away from the field.

If 10 years ago someone told you that by 2020 people would think of bellichek as the guy you wanna chill with and brady as the weird guy no way you believe him

Really want to see that. I heard the guy who made the film and he silently itnreally reallybwell

Back