pats/raiders

BJPLAYER

Pretty much a regular
out of country game at altitude

raiders have nut case lynch in the fold and although he may have lost a step he's still effective, jalen richard is quick and elusive and runs behind effective blocking, pats run d should keep these guys in check

carr is the key and the stud, gunslinger style that occasionally backfires, love him, can make all the throws and good pre snap reads, cooper is a game changer but unreliable and crabtree inconsistent as well, i can see them making plays against the pats zone

pats have excellent run options in lewis, (wicked quick) burkhead, (does it all) and white out of the backfield, gillesle effective for short yardage although not sure how much he will be used, the o line has improved weekly, a staple of bellycheck teams, how does he do that, they look like a sieve for 4-5 weeks and then they look like a super bowl team, go figure

pats pass attack is ridiculious, and without edelman their number 1 receiver for the past few years, they have blazing speed,(cooks and doesett) superb route running,(emendola) gronk (he blocks as good as he catches) and now marcellus bennett alomg with white burkhead and lewis who are all very good out of the backfield....khalil mack will have his work cut out for him, he's real good, but i'm not sure he is enough to make a difference

raiders are talented and undisciplined (sound familiar) pats are the pats, if carr has a great day he can keep it within the number but i'll take bellycheck over jack in an unfamiliar stadium at altitude

Back