Pats/Fish

BJPLAYER

Pretty much a regular
Miami has given the Pats fits in Miami over the years ( Brady 7-8 career) as they always seem to get their best effort on the day the boys from Boston come to town....however there is a pretty big differential between these two teams this year.

When the Fish run the ball they have Kenyan Drake who is effective but runs upright and Bill will most likely be saying lets hit him early and often and wear him down, Pats run D very good so I do not see the home team getting much on the ground....Cutler will have to have a very good game and he is capable as he has a rocket arm that is deadly accurate but is prone to mistakes and has a rep of being a demotivator not a motivator, he should get time but the Pats secondary is deep and talented, Gilmore and Butler have been spot on and the new kid Jones? I think has been getting better each week which is typical of a Bellycheck D so he may have trouble finding open receivers and that will lead to bad decisions

The Pats have been running and running well, 190 YPG last two weeks. Lewis is fast, quick, shed tackles and changes directions very well although he could be a little more patient but I doubt he changes his style, Burkhead runs more effectively each week and runs his routes much better, works his butt off on every play. James White could see additional workload especially out of the backfield in pass routes with Gronk out. Brady has a ton of options even with Gronk out and I expect Amendola to get his. If Suh and Wake can get to Brady and pressure him then the Fish could make it a game but I suspect they will scheme Suh out of the pass rush and Tom will get his time. His pocket awareness is uncanny and he's coming off a less than stellar performance and he rarely has two bad ones in a row, or he's finally getting old ha ha

Feels like an under to me but not sure I will play it, maybe a couple props on White and Amendola. The safest play may be the Pats and the points but it is in Miami where we have all been burned in the past

Pats 27 Fish 16

Back