Pats/Fins

BJPLAYER

Pretty much a regular
You can make a case that the Pats are better in just about every facet of the game today....they can run better and defend the run better....they can pass and maybe defend the pass better....their d line is at least equal and their o line is probably better....they are far superior on special teams....thus the 17 point line, 16.5 in places....all that said it is a divisional game and the Pats have a rather lengthy injured and out list and a backup center (who performed pretty well last week but he didn't have Suh to deal with) and they are coming off an exhausting trip that wore the whole team down resulting in a lot of players not even practicing this week...Pats will have all their weapons in the passing game sans bennett who i think will be limited at best and maybe out...cooks will get his i think as brady using him more each week....miami has some weapons in the passing game and moore is serviceable so i can see miami keeping this within the 17 but not sure I will play them....probably have them in a 10 pointer up to 27 though....good luck

Back