Pats/Falcons

BJPLAYER

Pretty much a regular
Pats have their work cut out for them tonight. Revenge means nothing to me. Pretty sure these boys come to play regardless and it's not a letdown spot for either so it straight up capping in my mind.

Falcons

Offensively I can't see the birds running successfully with Freeman (too small) or Coleman (north south gets stopped) unless Matty Ice lets loose with a couple long ones early and sets up the running attack but I can see Jones/Sanu/Hooper having a field day against a secondary that has let up an average of over 300 per.

Defensively they should be able to get after Brady (everyone else has) and when that happens the Pats struggle

Pats

Offensively they should be able to run, Lewis is back to 100% for the first time in 2 years and Gillispe has been a nice surprise. White gets tackled too easy but blocks well and is very good in the open field and a great option out the backfield for 2nd or 3rd options. Gronk should have a field day as Atl has no one that can go man with him but Cooks should get bottled up by Atl sticky corners, I don't expect much out of him.

Defensively the Pats can only hope that their schemes start to work. They are getting chewed up in the secondary and if I were Matt I would throw throw throw until they prove they can stop him

The Pats have been poor in the red zone and I expect that to improve so I can see points being put up here and I can see Matty having a field day.

Tough call on the side although I lean Atl but I like Atl tt over and game over and if the Pats are down at the half I will consider the Pats 2nd half as Atl cannot seem to stay focused for 4 quarters

Good luck

Back