Pats/Colts

TroyStacks

18" Pythons
Its destiny this year for the Colts I believe. They are playing the best football right now despite less than average performance on Peytons terms. Brady isn't anything to write home about either at this point. Both are winning and thats all that counts. Give me the Colts ML and a SB victory for Indy. 30-17 Indy over Pats. Peyton has 3 TDs and 1 INT while throwing 358 yards on 23/34 passing. Addai will add a TD and will go for 97 yards total. Brady will start off hot but throw 2 late INTs in the 2H. Wouldn;t be surprised to see NE jump out to an early 14-3 lead either. Should be a great game despite if you agree with my play or not. BOL fellas

Said the same thing last year. If manning cant beat a 6 seed at home with a young qb.. then will he ever?

G luck stacks

abcs said:
Said the same thing last year. If manning cant beat a 6 seed at home with a young qb.. then will he ever?

The problem for Indy doubters there, abcs, is Dungy's son died not long beforehand and from that point on, the Colts showed little to nothing last season (no more evidenced than their sleepwalking through the first 3 quarters of that game, yet by games end (based on just 1 quarter's worth of work) were a missed FG away from forcing it to go into OT).

Somehow I think you'll find Indy wont be sleepwalking through 3 quarters of this coming game.

Troy, I picked Indy to beat NE , Saints to beat Chicago and ultimately Indy to beat the Saints. So yes, I agree with you my friend..:cheers:

I think the difference is that the Colts defense is peaking, they looked great against Baltimore and the offense drove the ball well, just no TD's. I think NE's defense is way below Baltimore's and Indy coming off that game with confidence they will at least cover, more than a TD I am starting to think.

I found a baseball stat several years ago, from a capper I don't remember who, that showed teams that went up against Randy Johnson would do well in their next game. Something akin to 70+% success over 3 years - so the trend was bet on that team after they faced Randy Johnson.

That analogy applies, at least in my mind here for the Colts - they faced the best defense and did pretty well offensively, even if it was only FG's, they drove the ball well and got points. NE's defense is nowhere near that caliber and SD took them the distance last week and they won on a lot of breaks going their way...

Heard a stat this morning on Mike & Mike - over the last 10 years during the championship wknd, never have both home teams swept.

Food for thought...

thanks bro i hope we all turned profit today some how. i was pulling for the 3 point win so we all would cash in but unfortunetly it didn't....would like to see us win the SB though and some CBB the next 2 weeks

Back