Pats/Bills

BJPLAYER

Pretty much a regular
Rematch from a few weeks ago when Gronk lost his mind and cheap hit Tre' and of course the media is concentrating on that instead of the game which all the players and coaches are concentrating on....sometimes I think you have to have a major in asking nitwit questions in order to have a career in the media these days...

Regardless of my low opinion of the media it is a revenge game with both teams in need of a win....Bill can run the ball (6th in the league) and the Pats have been suspect against the run in recent weeks....McCoy is the real deal with amazing initial speed while reading where the holes are, he also is good out of the backfield in the passing game. he will be tough to stop and the Bills will use him a lot....potential prop....Tolbert can pick up the tough yards and will be effective in short yardage situations. Tyrod will be the difference here I feel. He has superb arm strength and is extremely mobile which is a problem for the Pats with their problem with getting to the QB recently. He will utilize McCoy out of the backfield as he is almost as good catching as he is running. Clay should give the Pat's backs fits with his 6-3 255 size and physicality...Tyrod's issue may come with the Pat's D giving him looks that he cannot decipher and rush him into decisions quickly which he is not good at and doesn't seem to know when to hold them and when to fold him....He could win this thing by himself and he could lose this by himself.

Pats should be able to score. Lewis is one of the premier backs in the league as he cuts, spins and dazzles his way to more yards than the play ever looks like it is going to get. Expect a healthy dose of him to begin the game as the Pats got the Bills D for 191 on the ground last time....now that I have predicted that watch Brady come out and throw 7/9 first plays. Lewis also good as a receiver as he can line up anywhere. Gillisee may be back and fresh as he has been a healthy scratch for 5-6 weeks now. Don't ask me why, it's in the vault of Bellycheck. I'm thinking they stay away from Gronk in the initial stages of this game. Last time around they tied up Gronk by hitting him consistently throughout the game (probable cause of the frustration fueled cheap hit) and I see no reason why they would change. Leaving Cooks and Amendola open for some action. Amendola may see lots of targets so potential prop, Cooks probably used as a deep threat only, he can't catch in traffic because he's a pussy. Hogan back probably but decoy only for the most part as his shoulder is keeping him from being the player he can be.

Game opened at 13 and quickly bet to 11 and has stayed there. For Pats bettors I would expect a 10 to pop somewhere before game time. I can't see the 11 myself as it is a 2nd divisional game within a 3 week period where the game means something to both teams. I'll most likely be on the Bills if Lex is as his opinion more valuable than mine and if he's a pass then I will most likely be on the under as I see a lot of ball control running here...11 the most baffling of lines this week IMHO.

Best of luck and a Merry Christmas to all the guys at CTG.

Back