Patriots Dogs in Baltimore?

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
Was anyone else surprised by this? Everyone is aware of Bellicheck's SU and ATS record off a loss. Books are very much aware that the Pats are a "public" team. Baltimore is in a must win scenario, but Pats are also playing for seeding. Baltimore historically has Brady's number, but there are a lot of new faces on this defense.

Baltimore coming off an emotional win on MNF and Pats coming off a bad loss. Very surprised Brady's bunch is dogged here by nearly a fg.

Best option is either NE ml or to tease them up to 10. Truthfully I'm not high on either team but it's difficult to see this as a double-digit game either way.

How can you be surprised by this? What would you make the ravens at home? The defense looked very very good yesterday and the pats defense is absolute dogshit...

I think the like is light....Balt O line is now solid and Pats pass D is suspect...Bal D stops NE

imo the line is correct…personally i think the pats struggle to win this….too many injuries for bill/tom to overcome…hope i'm wrong…would love the two seed

I fell for this shit last week in Mia... Not here.

I think there is a TON of value on Baltimore futures right now.

Was more shocked go see them catching 3 last week at Miami, a team who hasn't beat them in forever. This is a game all Pats fans will be cringing at & no Pats fan/gambler will touch. Maybe with a tease to north of a TD??? Doubtful though, they've sucked lately.

One thing I don't understand is why the fuck did chi/phi get moved to the 8:30 time slot over this one? I'm not bitching as after drinking all Sunday I hate staying up for the late game with 4:30am bearing down on me. But I thought the intention of the flex games was to get the better matchup for the late game.

One thing I don't understand is why the fuck did chi/phi get moved to the 8:30 time slot over this one? I'm not bitching as after drinking all Sunday I hate staying up for the late game with 4:30am bearing down on me. But I thought the intention of the flex games was to get the better matchup for the late game.

Yes that's what the flex game is for but CBS/FOX both get to protect one game a week and then NBC picks between the rest of the remaining. I'm guessing either CBS protected the NE/Balt game or they went with the game where the loser is probably it if the playoffs. Side note, FOX probably protected the Saints/Panthers game.

Back