patrick9

Patrick9

I guess I was doing things in the wrong thread

I did go 3-1 last week but the only one I was confident about lost (LVR -5.5u )
other three were under on BALT (1u) and DAL (2u) and road chalk SEA (1u) +4u

So we'll try again this week and maybe this year

day games today
CLE -3 (5u)

Yikes! (3-5 / -11.4u)

Well, that was humbling.

From reading the beats reports on the joint scrimmages this week
I came away with Browns and Broncos as my favorite plays this weekend.

I guess I gotta stay with it.

DEN 7 (5u)

preseason
10-6/+4.5u

Since I did take two heavier juices and didn't count them
(I'll try to do better with that because it does matter)
I'm going to say the preseason was +4u

5u PHI 2` (20)

BOL. Curious about the Denver love, if you could explain that one? Do think the rookie on the road thing is overstated with Bo Nix having played in some raucous environments in college.

Sea Oline is bad. Massive HC advantage in Payton vs a rookie. Home road splits in the NFL just aren't what they use to be, so past records are less reliable. Rookie QB's (when they hit) are developing faster than ever before. I've never been a Nix fan, but he has developed steadily year after year as the systems he has played in have become more "pro" set friendly from Auburn to Oregon. I trust Payton and his plan of a younger hungrier team. But ultimately, I don't know if they'll win but it simply seems to be too many points. So, I guess the answer is the line just doesn't look right to me. Should be a FG?

Sea Oline is bad. Massive HC advantage in Payton vs a rookie. Home road splits in the NFL just aren't what they use to be, so past records are less reliable. Rookie QB's (when they hit) are developing faster than ever before. I've never been a Nix fan, but he has developed steadily year after year as the systems he has played in have become more "pro" set friendly from Auburn to Oregon. I trust Payton and his plan of a younger hungrier team. But ultimately, I don't know if they'll win but it simply seems to be too many points. So, I guess the answer is the line just doesn't look right to me. Should be a FG?
Oh, and I haven't seen many people taking them. I have found it's usually good to be a contrarian.

It is my weakest of the six because it is more of a play against CLE. I was against CLE last week, but DAL has issues. I believe CLE will be a dumpster fire this year and last week's game was more CLE being "last year's wonder" than DAL being that good. I like JAX to fix last week's issues that MIA eventually exploited in the 2nd half.

It is my weakest of the six because it is more of a play against CLE. I was against CLE last week, but DAL has issues. I believe CLE will be a dumpster fire this year and last week's game was more CLE being "last year's wonder" than DAL being that good. I like JAX to fix last week's issues that MIA eventually exploited in the 2nd half.
I‘m super curious to see if Cleveland‘s defense will be as awful on the road as it was last year

That is a good point. And that is something that tells me this team is different when they are alone together on the road, seemingly away from distractions. I read a lot of Browns beat reporters this preseason and there's something amiss with the team. They never said what it was, and it could just be them, but they were overly pessimistic about a lack of cohesion as well as health. Like they knew last year's team overly achieved. I mean, it may have something to do with the recent news-drop on Watson, but I don't know. They know what he is and like it or not the QB is the leader/face of the team.

Back