Patric Mahomes' Father arrested on DUI>

It's his third one, you think the point spread is going to move on his dad getting a duey in Texas?
There is a ton of crazy shit going on behind the scenes of every team every season that you dont hear about. Only a fool thinks this changes anything.:pointlaugh

There is a ton of crazy shit going on behind the scenes of every team every season that you dont hear about. Only a fool thinks this changes anything.:pointlaugh

Maybe. But the star QB’s dad being a drunken mess a week before the big game certainly isn’t ideal.

Didn’t the Chiefs lose the year Andy’s kid ran over and killed people? Not sure forget.

What a weird team.

Maybe. But the star QB’s dad being a drunken mess a week before the big game certainly isn’t ideal.

Didn’t the Chiefs lose the year Andy’s kid ran over and killed people? Not sure forget.

What a weird team.
I don't even think it's a surprise, he came up in the Twins farm system and spent a lot of nights in Minny at the beginning of his career. Not like he's going to miss the game, will be attorney work and probably a week in jail this Summer.

1707094387420.png

If i‘m by far the richest guy in my family and my dad lands in jail, I can only imagine the expectations that would be placed on me — SB week or not — to help out. Gotta take care of, what, legal fees, finding a lawyer, etc. Or maybe his brother can just solicit help on TikTok lol?

If i‘m by far the richest guy in my family and my dad lands in jail, I can only imagine the expectations that would be placed on me — SB week or not — to help out. Gotta take care of, what, legal fees, finding a lawyer, etc. Or maybe his brother can just solicit help on TikTok lol?
This is his third one! It's not like it's new, his dad was a pitcher for over a decade in MLB. You think son is worried about attorneys and legal fees? Lmao, probably 3-4 months of legal process where his dad will be living his normal life, just not driving.

This is his third one! It's not like it's new, his dad was a pitcher for over a decade in MLB. You think son is worried about attorneys and legal fees? Lmao, probably 3-4 months of legal process where his dad will be living his normal life, just not driving.
Just playing with ideas man

If anything, books probably rigged the arrest to attract 49ers money lol

Nothing would shock me ..

So many of the Bills and their family members used to get pulled over doing coke ,and or drinking beers behind the wheel ..

Only 1-2 players ever got tickets , ( reckless driving and speeding were those charges ..
Maybe 5+ family members out of 100's if not 1000's got dwi's

Last edited:
The way it should be

The cops here used to give even the common man/women a ride home or take then to a pay phone where they could call someone to get them ..
When everyone had a camera phone things changed ...
Eventually we had a ton of dwi deaths over a 3+ year period before things changed ...Most notably a rich Dr. Who knowlingly dragged a teenage girl for miles got off innocent despite a slew of eye witnesses...Used to work with the Dad ( karaoke master Okie Rich ) RIH ALEX RICE...uggg

The cops here used to give even the common man/women a ride home or take then to a pay phone where they could call someone to get them ..
When everyone had a camera phone things changed ...
Eventually we had a ton of dwi deaths over a 3+ year period before things changed ...Most notably a rich Dr. Who knowlingly dragged a teenage girl for miles got off innocent despite a slew of eye witnesses...Used to work with the Dad ( karaoke master Okie Rich ) RIH ALEX RICE...uggg
Same thing where I grew up. One of my uncles blames it on groups like MADD and that people started keeping statistics.

They also hold judges hostages to always impose harsh sentences. MADD is the worst.

Same thing where I grew up. One of my uncles blames it on groups like MADD and that people started keeping statistics.

They also hold judges hostages to always impose harsh sentences. MADD is the worst.

Buffalo city Cops were the coolest in the /70's/80/90's ...You could call 911 and get a ride from anywhere ( drinking district ) throughout the city or way out in burbs for $5 for you and all your friends

Last edited:
If there was internet back in the 70's the Oakland Raiders would have made headlines way worse than this on a daily basis. The team traveled with their own bail bonds man because they were so out of control.

You really think he takes care of any of that? He's got a team of people taking care of that crap. He's a rich, coddled NFL superstar.

Handicapping is about being proactive, not reactive. You have to have all your ducks in a row BEFORE this week kicks off. The sports media has to pretend that what they do actually matters so there is going to be story after story after story that means absolutely nothing in regards to the outcome of this game. I'm looking forward to the first person who posts some off-handed quote uttered this week that they say is somehow going to change the outcome. It happens every year.

Dude has always had crackhead vibes, it was snowing in the Major Leagues back when bro was playing.

Is what it is.

But seriously, being in this private box surrounded by these folk would make anyone hit the bottle...

Fans want Taylor Swift to 'stay away' from the Mahomes, here's why -  Hindustan Times

• Love
Reactions: KJ
Beauty of Vegas is there really isn't a wheel he should ever be behind.

Of course with respect to that, there should never be a wheel in Tyler, TX he should ever have to get behind.

Man that’s hard to do in these days. I’ve seen like 6 that ended in a death, maybe 8. Definitely a few old LA days when it was wild.

11 is just nasty work in 2024

He's been booked 11 times and charged with a DUI at least 6 times. No excuse with Uber / Lyft etc. Guy needs to get TF off the roads before he kills someone.

https://www.si.com/mlb/rangers/news...rest-father-patrick-mahomes-chiefs-super-bowl

Yeah, many instances of being caught. Wonder what the multiple is for the # of times he was on the road and wasn't caught.

I thought after a certain # of convictions you got sent to a 10x10. He should be locked up in a cage for several years. There is absolutely zero excuse for continuing to allow him to be on the road, over and over and over.

Yeah, many instances of being caught. Wonder what the multiple is for the # of times he was on the road and wasn't caught.

I thought after a certain # of convictions you got sent to a 10x10. He should be locked up in a cage for several years. There is absolutely zero excuse for continuing to allow him to be on the road, over and over and over.
Here a 2nd conviction in 6 years gets auto-bumped to extreme DUI which is 15 days and lengthy license suspension. It really matters as to the dates of conviction. Sounds like he's had so many thrown out, hard to believe they were all simply technicalities.

Guy should have to do a blood test before he can start a vehicle.

Or let off?

I'm guessing he's been pulled over drunk 50 times - many before body cams.

I'm guessing he's driven drunk 2000 times.

Back