Pathetic

HUNT

CTG Partner
Staff member
:smiley_acbe:

Why does everyone hate UM so much (OSU, MSU, the rest of the big ten)

I love how UM gets under everyone's skin.

have you seen the OSU/UM threads lindetrain?

THe whole damn state hates UM lol.

Tresselvest and OSU hate UM so much, for 15 minutes at the end of every practice they got ready for UM.

My point is, every team has UM as a bullsye on their schedule, no matter if they were 7-5 or 10-2 the year before.

I know the feeling... everybody hates the Maple Leafs and we suck too
icon12.gif

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">scUM...nuff said.
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hunt,
I think the biggest reason why is because most of the time when your playing Michigan you're on national TV or at least regional in the Midwest. If your upset big bad Michigan you just got a major recruiting win. I don't know why but Michigan has big national mystique. I'll never forget what Derek Jeter said to Drew Henson emphatically when Henson told him, he played QB for Michigan. "That's Cool!" Just my opinion. Personally the only reason why I hate Michigan is because of that fucking idiot Lloyd Carr.

Lloyd's halftime quote from the 2007 Rose Bowl v. USC
Erin Andrews?:"Lloyd what do you need to do to get the running game going and get some pass protection for Chad Henne?
Lloyd Carr: We need to block.
You're a genius Lloyd!

Sorry for the rant Michigan fans, I lost a lot of money on the Rose Bowl.

I dont really see much hating on scUM. MSU, I suppose, has that sign, but they are rivals from the same state. tOSU has the rivalry with them and unlike Cooper, Tressel stresses this game.

I dislike scUM, but scUM is nowhere near the arrogance of ND or wvu. Two pathetic, yet energetic and enthusiastic, albeit delusional, fanbases.

m state is instate rival....always gonan be rivalry there...just like okie, okie st....tex, tex am and so on. and ohio state...well just the biggest rivalry in the history of sports so its not gonna go away. but yes, i do hate them

;)

to be honest im from nc.

And yes I love Mich hooked every since fab five just blow my mind that year. I was glued in front of tv that whole year. Wasnt betting just enjoying sports.

Til this day I still love mich even though basketball has sucked a fat one. And have to keep asking myslef when will they fire loyd carr bitch ass. But after this year his ass will be gone .

I will never forget that I lost the most money in my life on osu in nat champ game were they laid the biggest bitch fest in history so i will always know FUCK the osu buckeyes

to be honest im from nc.

And yes I love Mich hooked every since fab five just blow my mind that year. I was glued in front of tv that whole year. Wasnt betting just enjoying sports.

Til this day I still love mich even though basketball has sucked a fat one. And have to keep asking myslef when will they fire loyd carr bitch ass. But after this year his ass will be gone .

I will never forget that I lost the most money in my life on osu in nat champ game were they laid the biggest bitch fest in history so i will always know FUCK the osu buckeyes

This also blew the Final Four:cheers:

Back