PART II December 22nd - 28th

4-2, +$1,430...during this Part 2 portion of Bowl Games...heading into today have a play in a all 3 games, I will also be able to watch and work games throughout the day to look for 2nd half plays. Everything is one unit unless otherwise stated, one unit = $500

12/26

Boston College/Boise State 1st Half Under 24½ -105 (2*)

Georgia Tech -6 -102 (2*)

still looking into TCU/CAL matchup. Have a couple leans there but want to double check a few things and read into the game witha bit more detail before I pull the trigger. I don't see the line moving all that much throughout the day today to the point where it would affect my decision.

BC/Boise...I had a strong lean to the under in this one and the weather conditions this morning have convinced me to pull the trigger here on a dime sized 1st half total play. Play calling should stay reasonably conservative here. College coaches tend to still go out and test the waters with their normal offensive game plan in the windy conditions then fall back to ground and pound once they see what the wind does to the passing game. Hopefully there are no cheap TD's in the early going. I really see this one in the 13-7 type range at the most. Wouldn't be surprised to see it in the 7-3 range. Getting to the numbers portion of this wager...Straight up I have Boise winning this one 24-18 using pure numbers, using Sargarin power numbers Boise get an edge there as well, the problem is in strength of schedule. Boston has had a significantly harder schedule than Boise. Enough so that I believe it leaves this game at a virtual pickem. I do think one team (could be either) will be able to run the ball with some success and this will lead to the winners circle here. Which team is able to control the line of scrimmage offensively is something I will be keeping a very close eye on during the first half in regards to making a second half wager.

Georgia Tech...line moved in the right direct here since its opening which is always a good sign during bowl season. My numbers pointed to Minny in this one. Typically the numbers I put into focus are the defensive numbers as a whole, with a focus on the most recent games. Many other factors pointing to G-tech in this game but the best one I have and the reason I pulled the trigger to go against my own numbers is on account of someone else making this a top tier play. Probly the best guy I know of at picking bowl games is on G-tech large in this one. That alone is enough for me to set my numbers aside and put a dime on Tech...Outside my own numbers I think the gophers suck ass. Last time I saw them Nebraska made them their bitch forward and backward. Intriguing match-up here. Back later with my final thoughts on Horned Frogs and the Bears

Last edited:
Worst offensive half of football I can remember watching at any level. Bad plays calls, bad qb’s. There is no way make an accurate prediction as to what will happen in the second half. If TCU would pull their head out and pound the ball I really don’t think CAL can stop them for the rest of the game. CAL doesn’t look capable of putting together a long drive. I am going to let it ride on TCU as I think they are the more talented team. If they will stop shooting themselves Winning this thing is not out of the question. BIG day tomorrow, like all 3 sides I think. Will try to post early...gl the rest of the night guys I know I will need it

12/27

Duke +3 +105
Duke +3½ -115
Duke/Temple Over 53½ -105

Miami Florida -3 +100
Miami Florida -2½ -108

Each play is a nickel each. Still working on Vandy game. Finding some strange stuff in that one so will be back later today with a play in the Texas Bowl. Could be a shit ton of points there.

Duke...Defensively in the last 5 games both these teams have been pretty shitty so I don't place as much value in my defensive numbers system of picking winners. Dukes track record in bowls, strength of schedule, and the fact my other references agree with this pick lead me in this direction. My defensive numbers show this could be one of the highest scoring games of the entire bowl season, although my totals while above .500 most years aren't as good as the side plays. I have some personal experience in the independence bowl. I lived a hop skip and a jump from the stadium on Cross Lake for a number of years. I have watched many high school and college games in that stadium. The reputation around town is that the current turf at Independence stadium is extremely fast. Most of the fields in the area are turf and whenever local teams play at Independence stadium they do tend to play higher than expected scoring games. Speed type teams always love playing there. I will be looking to add more in various ways to the total over the next few hours.

Miami...perhaps one of my stronger plays this week. All of my defensive analytics point to Miami. My other references all agree with Miami as the side here. Wisky will have problems offensively. Not even sure they will be able to run the ball like most Wisky teams would in this situation? Miami never plays well in the cold but this game isn't all that cold and Miami has had time to prepare mentally for the situation. This is a game they should be up for in Yankee Stadium. Can't emphasize enough how much better I think Miami's defense is. Very underrated.

Last edited:
adding

Duke/Temple Over 56 +120 (1/2*)
Duke/Temple 1st Half Over 27 -110

Miami Florida/Wisconsin 1st Half Under 21½ -105

Miami Florida/Wisconsin 1st Quarter Under 10 -130 (1/2*)

Miami still in nickle range?

thats a nickel each wager in the Miami game...dime total...I am more confident in the over in the duke game at the moment than the side but letting it all ride...lean Vandy in the late matchup but still mulling it over...turn around trip to Metairie this morning through a minny monsoon...back later this afternoon with any wagers in the Vandy game...will do my best to post any 2nd half action on the road

Vandy -4 -105 (1/2*)

hate to say this cause all signs point to the better defense from the better conference but there are a few things that make me hesitate in this game. First off all my numbers and resources tell me Vandy is the play. Baylor is a team I just dont trust and its a virtual home game for them. This game is basically the smart, hard working, disciplined kids vs the dumb fuck, talented, undisciplined kids...this is all I have in on this one so far but I will be looking closer. If all my Miami action hits I may just leave the late game with only this play...still reading into a few things...back later, gl in the Bronx guys

Miami holding there own now, shit down their leg the first 5 min...wisky has made enough small mistakes to let them keep hanging around. No plays for me in the 2nd half but let me just say when you let talent hang around like this eventually you get burned...chip and a chair wisky

Part II...14-7...+$3,982
Yesterday...6-4...+$1,197

Back in a bit with a few plays, may be going a bit smaller today...Initially most of my leans are with the public money and line movement...Can't go against Cuse and will find it hard going against SEC in these spots. Especially in the smaller bowls. Got a tip or two on the Iowa St game, still waiting to confirm...leans as of this morning are Iowa St, Cuse, Auburn, Cuse under 1H, Iowa St under...back in a bit to post when I start putting these plays in

Awesome damn bowl season, BC. Thanks for posting while you're capping your 85 other sports you cap as well. You're a god damn machine, my friend. Keep it rolling!

:cheers3:

12/28

Auburn -3½ +100

Syracuse -2½ -115 (2*)
Syracuse/West Virginia 1st Half Under 34.5 -115

Auburn...at the end of the day the better defense from the better conference gets my action...most folks have them as pretty evenly matched but I have Auburn way ahead on defense. Purdue defense was pretty soft down the stretch giving up almost 36 points per game in their last 4 match ups. Motivation is the unknown for me here but after last years embarrassment to UCF one would think the Tigers would show up today. This is the type of match-up the SEC has been hammering for the past decade or so. I haven't seen any sign that we shouldn't factor in the SEC filter to this game. Purdue is much improved but speed and physical play will be on the side of Auburn. Not the strongest play of the bowl season but one that I will stand by.

Cuse...Love this QB, love the direction this team is headed. They should be the more motivated team here. It's close but I do believe they carry a defensive edge. West Virginia did play a more difficult schedule. West Virginia will be slow out the box without there super man taking the snaps. I may add to the 1st half under before game time. Think they will have some success running the ball but I have to bet on the better quarterback (kid is a gamer, fun to watch) and what I believe is the better defense. Love to hear others thoughts on this one, think it will be a great game to watch.

Iowa St...right now I am leaning under and Iowa St...may play one or both of those still working on other action. Posted two basketball totals for tonight that are a nickel each, working on tomorrow's FIFA and tonight NBA this afternoon as well...taking some time off from NHL to focus on bowl games, hoops, and soccer this weekend...back later gl guys

Last edited:
Auburn -7.5 +168 (1/2*)
Cuse -6.5 +150 (1/2*)

just feel I am either really right or really wrong in both these games. Think strong shot at going 1-1 here

No plays in the 2H of Cuse/WV game...getting tired of hearing these Announcers deep throating Mountaineer dick the whole game. These guys are clowns. Think they both have the over as well. Cuse cuts down on the reckless play at qb they should pull this out. QB needs to calm down and manage the game. He is trying to hard to be superman every play. Just run the offense and wear em down. WV QB sucks ass, he is likely to make a key mistake the deeper into the game he gets. If Cuse can get any kind of lead WV cannot mount a comeback.

Lot of work still to do later tonight for tomorrows huge card in all sports but for now I’m headed to the back porch with a bottle of Blue Label and a nice Cohiba...haven’t updated the record but it looks like its going to be a pretty solid night, will be around later in case there is a good 2nd half wager to make in the Cyclone game but good chance that’s it for the night...gl men

Last edited:
Lot of work still to do later tonight for tomorrows huge card in all sports but for now I’m headed to the back porch with a bottle of Blue Label and a nice Cohiba...haven’t updated the record but it looks like its going to be a pretty solid night, will be around later in case there is a good 2nd half wager to make in the Cyclone game but good chance that’s it for the night...gl men

Enjoy it and best of luck the rest of the way!

Final Results for Part II...21-8...+$7,777

yesterday (12/28)...7-1...+$3,795

Great day yesterday and pretty damn good stretch of Bowl games this past week or so...Part III starts today, I do consider this last part of the bowl season to be the most challenging...finished up capping kickball for the day and getting back into today's card...back in a bit with Part III

4 Team Parlay...+137
Pending12/29/18 8:00pm College Football 254 Alabama -550* vs Oklahoma
Pending12/29/18 4:00pm College Football 256 Clemson -400* vs Notre Dame
Pending12/31/18 7:30pm College Football 268 Texas A&M -275* vs NC State
Pending1/5/19 12:00pm College Football 802 North Dakota State -570* vs Eastern Washington

Back