parlay/teaser thread

HUNT

CTG Partner
Staff member
Post em up.

I will be in discussion tomorrow if any interest...these games are tough.

7 pt week, rather than a 6.

Denver down across the 7 and 3
GB up past the 7 and 10
Seattle up past the 3 and 7
New England down across the 7 and 3

Seattle makes a great teaser play:

Seattle hasn't lost a game by more than seven this year. Atlanta has seven wins at home, and five of them have been by 7 or less.

I think Green Bay is going to get their dicks blown off, so I'll skip that game.

I could actually see good arguments for both sides teasing the Denver game. As much as I don't believe in Flacco, Baltimore has only lost one road game this year by more than 6 pts. But - I do think teasing Denver down is the better answer.

If you are going to tease that Pats game, the only way to do it would be NE down. I will likely be on the Pats minus the pts thought.

I may throw a Denver/Seattle tease together. Agree with Jump that a seven pointer is the way to go. Den - 2; Sea +9.5.

Yeah great cross numbers. Most of these faves just seem to crush this year wrt to ml parlays and teasers it seems.

Revenge is one of the only things that makes me a little shaky on the GB game. I don't think Houston could come close to beating NE, even if they were playing with triple revenge.

For Baltimore to be successful, I think they'll have to be able to run, and they probably won't have much success. I like Denver's defense and don't think they'll have much trouble. If they do, their corners are still good enough to go man and cheat with the safeties to control Rice.

Anyone have GB's revenge numbers during the Rodgers era?

No, that would be good to know.

It's the playoffs tho so revenge minimized a bit imo. Just wondering other peoples thoughts. Good shit doggy as usual

Seattle makes a great teaser play:

Seattle hasn't lost a game by more than seven this year. Atlanta has seven wins at home, and five of them have been by 7 or less.

I think Green Bay is going to get their dicks blown off, so I'll skip that game.

I could actually see good arguments for both sides teasing the Denver game. As much as I don't believe in Flacco, Baltimore has only lost one road game this year by more than 6 pts. But - I do think teasing Denver down is the better answer.

If you are going to tease that Pats game, the only way to do it would be NE down. I will likely be on the Pats minus the pts thought.

I may throw a Denver/Seattle tease together. Agree with Jump that a seven pointer is the way to go. Den - 2; Sea +9.5.

Good stuff there doggy, thanks.

Just played..

2-team 7-pt teaser: Den -2.5, NE -2.5 (-130)
3-team 7-pt teaser: Den -2.5, NE -2.5, GB/SF ov 38 (+150)

Back