Pappy's Picks - Super Bowl Side/Total/Props (NFL YTD 60%)

PappyOSU

Pretty much a regular
Final NFL Composite Scores - Super Bowl Side/Total/Props

PickSource CountOpponent CountComposite ScoreRecommended Units
Eagles -1.53530231
KC/PHI Under 511510221
Travis Kelce Anytime TD80NA1
Kenneth Gainwell Over 19.5 Rush Yards60NA1
Travis Kelce Over 6.5 Receptions60NA1
Kenneth Gainwell Over 12.5 Rec Yards61NA0.5
Dallas Goedert Anytime TD50NA0.5
Isiah Pacheco Over 16.5 Rec Yards40NA0.5
Kadarius Toney Over 2.5 Receptions51NA0.5

Im going to add 26.5 Kadarius Toney Over 26.5 Rec Yards for 0.5 units. Its my favorite prop personally, it could hit in a blink of an eye. If he stays healthy, this hits.

RJ Bell and his whole crew is on the Chiefs. Most tip sheets are on the Eagles. Crazy 70%+ trends for rushing yards and time of possession and turnover margin favor the Eagles. Computers like the Eagles. Pros and Joes split pretty evenly. Coin flip as expected for one game on the board, lots of great sources are on both sides of the fence.

Player props there are so freaking many of them lol. The clear favorites are identified above from my research and lets give it a go.

Finally, Ive known Nick Sirianni pretty much my whole life. Born in the same little home town, same high school, his dad was my football coach, our football field is Sirianni Field but its actually named after his brother lol. He is a successful coach in his own right, just obviously at a lower level. Nick was always a good friend growing up though and Im really pulling for him. Glad the system agreed because the Eagles were getting my money anyways.

Good luck everyone. Enjoy the game, hope this info helps, and remember to bet within your means.

Back