Pappy's Picks NFL Divisional Round

Ok lets get it. Here are the Composite System results for todays games. Lets keep things rolling. Best of luck everyone.

FYI most books are showing SF -10 now so it might be a solid move to buy the half point if that's what you are seeing for that game.

PickPick CountOpp CountTotal Composite ScoreRecommended Units
Niners -9.52713803.5
GB/SF Over 50.5208602.5
HOU/BAL Under 44102401.5
Ravens -9.52015260.5

Houston and Green Bay largely dominated the trend landscape but Baltimore and San Fran took down the majority of the other composite categories.

Quickly on the first matchup I know 1 seeds in divisional rounds struggle to cover and Lamar 1-9 ATS when spread is 7 or more so we need history to stop repeating itself today, no big deal right? Lol. I am confident though that Lamar gets it done today..he is playing at an elite level with enough experience under his belt where I just can’t get behind the thought of him not being able to cover a TD in this situation. The more talented experienced team wins today. Just keep that back door slammed shut please…

Not sure I love the correlation between the Ravens and the Under however with that total being relatively low, it doesn’t leave a lot of room to wiggle for both to hit. If Houston scores 17 then it’s a bust. The way Houston has played lately is a concern, and CJ Stroud is not your typical rookie.. but his first road playoff game in the snow is going to be the biggest challenge of his young career to date, in an environment he hasn’t seen before, against the best opponent the AFC has to offer. Baltimore pass D is as good as it gets, so I think they will be able to rattle CJ today and force him into some mistakes. As a Buckeye fan I want to see him do well… just not today lol.

I have it 27-14 Ravens

Finished 1-2-1 yesterday, have to do better. Tonight KC/BUF under 45.5 is the top play of the week, and the Bills -2.5 qualified as a small play as well.

PickPick CountOpp CountTotal Composite ScoreRecommended UnitsResult
KC/BUF Under 45.5226813.5
Niners -9.52713803.5L
GB/SF Over 50.5208602.5L
HOU/BAL Under 44102401.5P
Bills -2.52317301
Ravens -9.52015260.5W
TB/DET Over 49.59615LeanW
Bucs +6.5191613LeanL

Early game TB/DET was pretty much a complete wash and neither the side or total registered as a play, fyi

Best of luck to all

Back