• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Pappy's Picks CFB Week 10

Oregon St -12.5 for 0.5 units

Sorry to piece mail this thing today its been a long day with work. That should wrap it up for picks though.

Ill mention that Boise St and Arizona are strong leans currently. Ill get the formal board posted here in a moment when I get home. Ill check and see a couple more sources have to say and see if we can get another play to emerge here.

Pretty sure system hasnt lost today today from what i can see but Ive been looking forward only not really had a chance to do any recapping. Regardless that means nothing if we cant finish strong so.. lets do that... lol

Oregon St -12.5 for 0.5 units

Sorry to piece mail this thing today its been a long day with work. That should wrap it up for picks though.

Ill mention that Boise St and Arizona are strong leans currently. Ill get the formal board posted here in a moment when I get home. Ill check and see a couple more sources have to say and see if we can get another play to emerge here.

Pretty sure system hasnt lost today today from what i can see but Ive been looking forward only not really had a chance to do any recapping. Regardless that means nothing if we cant finish strong so.. lets do that... lol
Bad beat here obviously but looks like a very well played day overall!

Bad beat here obviously but looks like a very well played day overall!
Thank you sir. Didnt finish strong but looks like 7-3 on the day and ill take that always.

Oregon St had it until they didnt. Colorado's last drive was something else. The clock and scoreboard situation fell perfectly for Colorado to snatch the cover, and they executed.

Its fascinating to me how Oregon St and most other teams in this late game scenario will just scrap what worked so well on defense all game long, and exchange it for some weird shriveled dick 3 or 4 man rush defense instead. Oh well.

Good to get CFB back on track, will try to keep it going next week.

Back