Panthers v Falcons

Atl for me. Line is short. Atl has won 3 of last 4 @Car. Dog has won SU 5 out of last 10 meetings. Atl has lost three games this year when they had over a 90% chance of winning. Very easily could and probably should be 4-3 on the season. I like what they’re doing in Carolina but prefer to play them as a dog like last week than as a favorite. Pretty even game last time they met and Atl was w/o Julio. Atl actually outplayed them except for the 2Q. Settling for 2H field goals and a bad red zone interception from Matt Ryan late in the game were the difference in the game. Funny that we had very similar line movement last game with Atlanta starting -3.5 and ending -1.5

Glad I now see someone on ATL because every swinging dick seems to be on CAR. Thought I was sharp when I grabbed them Monday at -2.5 -124. Sharp as a sponge!

100% healthy Julio makes the Falcons alot more playable. I'm just not sure how healthy he is. The defense has played better since getting rid of Quinn.

I think this line stinks out loud. I'm passing on it and playing under.

While I hate their defense, Atlanta isn’t nearly as bad as their record and they play hard for interim coach Morris. The offense is still loaded with Julio, Ridley (assuming his ankle is ok), Gage, Gurley, Hurst

Back