Paging Nropp

brewer

Fan Club of any and everyone good!
It's on this weekend. Gonna be a lot of this ...

redir

:tiphat:

Sorry Brewer, I have to.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post495177 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 1px solid">09-24-2007, 12:25 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 1px solid" align=right> #1 <INPUT id=plist_495177 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px 0px 0px 5px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; PADDING-TOP: 0px" type=checkbox value=0 name=plist[495177] inlineModID="inlineMod"> </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 0px solid" width=175>brewer<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_495177", true); </SCRIPT>
Praying for D. Rose

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_495177 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif
hey Bar/Rexy
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->who said the cubbies had that aura bout them back when aramis hit that walk-off off cordero at wrigley and would be playing in the fall classic ...

to waveland avenue in October it is once more :cheers:
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Whats your point. My team sucked that year and they was the good team in Chicago? Like they didnt root for us in 05?

How you even know im a sox fan first. B/c of something i posted on this site? Your right tho Bar, a day doesnt go by im not reminded of how you wont let me live "that" down. :36_11_6:

Last edited:
For what its worth, I dont even know if Sox play the cubs this weekend at cell.

Greatest game i have seen in some time today. Makes the 3rd or 4th game i sat down and watched pregame to postgame. Just get us to the 6th inn. But good grief is baseball boring.

6-5 Good Guys, Nropp. Not gonna be blaming a goat are we. :tiphat:

:bow:Crede, Dye, Thornton, Quentin, Linebrink, Bobby

Back