Padres vs. Dodgers NLDS Discussion Thread

It just sucks pads pitching so banged up. What was up with clevenger getting start but only 1 inning? Maybe he has chance to pitch a full game later in series? What bout lament? They can’t do this pen shit every game like they did vs cards crappy offense.

Unfortunately this series feels over wit paddock garbage ass going game 2. Pads had to have clevenger give them innings and Lement to have a shot in this series. The hapless cardinals smacked paddock around which means lad will prob crush him.

Sd is in deep trouble. Paddack has to pitch lights out to have a chance. They used so much of their pen already in game 1. Not having their 2 aces takes the intrigue out of this

Davies and his below average stuff nibbling against a patient Dodgers lineup is not a formula for success. Kershaw will also get hit hard when he realizes its the playoffs and he isn't facing a pitiful Brewers lineup.

I was just coming in to say I want to be clever and play Padres tt over as well.

Good luck brew

What a game. My baseball interest is at an all-time high. I took the Braves to win the pennant but hard not to root for the Padres. Dodgers better win it this year cause the PADRES are coming.

Game played out as I thought it would. Davies was going to get hit and Kershaw while better than I expected him to be gave up 3 in his 6 innings which is medicore for an ace pitcher. Jansen was once again exposed and I hope it eventually costs them a series.

Back