Pretty much a regular
I demand more boxing talk.

[TABLE="class: lines"]
<tbody>[TR="class: linesRow, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]
[TD]Sat 11/23[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]101 Alexander Alekseev[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="M1_0" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> +180 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesRowBot, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]
[TD]3:00PM[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]102 Yoan Pablo Hernandez[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="M2_0" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> -260 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesSubHeader, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]
[TD="colspan: 8"]<small>Super Middleweight - 12 rounds - Phones 4u Arena - Manchester, Lancashire, United Kingdom - AWE</small>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesRow, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]
[TD]Sat 11/23[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]201 George Groves[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="M1_1" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> +345 [/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="L1_1" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> o9½ -130 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]5:00PM[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]202 Carl Froch[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="M2_1" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> -430 [/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="L2_1" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> u9½ +110 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="colspan: 8"]<small>Super Bantamweight 12 rounds - Phones 4u Arena - Manchester, Lancashire, United Kingdom</small>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]Sat 11/23[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]423 Scott Quigg[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="M1_2" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> -1610 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]4:00PM[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]424 Diego Oscar Silva[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="M2_2" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> +900 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="colspan: 8"]<small>Welterweight 12 rounds - Cotai Arena - Macao, Macao S.A.R., China - HBO PPV</small>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]Sat 11/23[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]701 Brandon Rios[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="M1_3" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> +390 [/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="L1_3" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> o9½ +115 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]11:00PM[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]702 Manny Pacquiao[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="M2_3" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> -490 [/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="L2_3" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> u9½ -135 [/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Considering Pacquiao by any KO or UD. Currently at -240.

I grabbed the over 9.5 (+140) Rios/Pacquiao about a month ago.

Quigg is gonna get blasted at some point, but not this time.

Groves might be live, but I'll be damned if I'm betting against Froch.

I havent liked a boxing bet for a while,however this weekend one comes up,I like the U9.5 in the Froch/Groves fight.
This is going to get all the build up and razzamatazz we love,watch it if you can.

I kind of leaned to the over in that one. I think Froch may be chasing Groves around the ring for a few rounds before finally catching up and stopping him late, or winning on the cards.

Of course, he could catch him early and just Bute him. It's an interesting fight for sure. I'm looking forward to it.

I took Pacman -460 on 5dimes tonight for an amount that would make my Kovalev v Cleverly wager seem like peanuts. I'm at a complete loss on figuring out Rios' way to win in this fight. Plenty of Joe Public talk is on Pacman's "mental state" which I think is utter bullshit. This is so far and away the best skill set Rios has ever faced I can't even fathom how he'll be competitive for even the first quarter of the fight. Rios struggled badly for the first half in the Acosta fight against his speed and boxing ability. Now he's fighting a faster guy with exponentially better power? I know Rios can take as good a beating as anyone in boxing but I just don't see him walking through a Pacman even at 50%, let alone a Pacman who now claims he's massively motivated to finish this fight.

I took Pacman -460 on 5dimes tonight for an amount that would make my Kovalev v Cleverly wager seem like peanuts. I'm at a complete loss on figuring out Rios' way to win in this fight. Plenty of Joe Public talk is on Pacman's "mental state" which I think is utter bullshit. This is so far and away the best skill set Rios has ever faced I can't even fathom how he'll be competitive for even the first quarter of the fight. Rios struggled badly for the first half in the Acosta fight against his speed and boxing ability. Now he's fighting a faster guy with exponentially better power? I know Rios can take as good a beating as anyone in boxing but I just don't see him walking through a Pacman even at 50%, let alone a Pacman who now claims he's massively motivated to finish this fight.

I agree, SOB. I think the "Pacquiao mindset" argument isn't really valid. Yes, he got knocked out, but he can hang his hat on the fact that he was pretty clearly winning the fight until he got caught with the perfect shot. It's not like he was getting beat down, then got brutally knocked out.

The one thing regarding Rios' chance to win that I can say, is that it's easier to break a rock once it's been cracked. I struggle to think of a time where a fighter that was brutally KO'd has bounced back in his very next fight to look sensational. Maybe if Rios can land something big, he can get Pacquiao out. However, it's not like Rios is some devastating puncher. He breaks you down with constant pressure, and relentlessness. Not 1 punch KO power. And he's obviously no Marquez on the counter punching tip. He can try and Pressure Pacquiao, but Manny doesn't really gas. And the hand/foot speed is going to be such a significant difference that Rios will likely look like he's stuck in the mud for the most part.

Rios can take a lot of punishment, and Pacquiao's power is pretty overrated. He's more of a "break you down with angles, speed, and accumulation" type of guy. He's also taken to fighting in spurts at times, and he at least has to be a little bit wary of his potential chin issue. I initially liked the over 9.5 rounds. I still do to an extent (grabbed it for a little at +140). Then I flipped back and forth on the Pacquiao by any decision prop. But I've decided to play it a bit safe and go with the "Pacquiao by KO or UD" prop -245. It covers any KO or DQ, and unanimous decision. I figure if Pacquiao can still take a decent punch, there's little chance of a Rios victory. And if Rios sees the final bell, the cards should show Pacquiao in a route. Then, of course, basically any Pacquiao stoppage that's NOT a TD. A lot of outcomes are covered here. And all of the outcomes that I believe are most likely.

I wanted to bet on Gradovich over Billy Dib. I was on him in the first fight, and was looking forward to betting him again, but at -360, it's a no go. I will look for a decision prop, though.

Agree with you 100% on the Pacman prop. Seems like an excellent way to limit your exposure on the very small chance Pacquiao does come in as a shell of his former self. If he comes in as anything else I think KO and UD are far and away the most likely outcomes. It's been over seven years since Pacman fought in the far east and I expect the energy in the arena to be awesome and his fan base to be absolutely rabid on fight night. Make no mistake, Rios will be fighting in the most hostile environment he's ever seen.

Gonna take a shot with an underdog here. Luke Blackledge +260. Pretty short notice, but he brings it every single time. And I just really don't like Fielding.

might as well post this here jabby

[video=youtube;IuGuByc3N7Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuGuByc3N7Y[/video]

No one came out of that looking very good, but Ariza is a fucking chump. The last time someone made fun of Freddie, Margarito got a broken orbital bone, lol.

GL guys

No play for me in Macau as of yet. Shitty shitty card for PPV by the way.

No shit. This PPV undercard is a complete embarrassment. Thank god I have the shitty network that is carrying the Froch / Groves fight so I can DVR and watch during the shit before pacman - rios.

I think if you're going to bet a draw, this Froch/Groves fight is a good one to give it a shot. I could easily see Groves winning some early rounds, and Froch coming on later in the fight. I put a little bit on it at +3500.

Bam Bam small small....value play on the steam... You never know on these fights after a fighter gets KTFO

Bam Bam +481.../ .25 a unit

Bam Bam/ Pacman...OVER 9.5 +120.../ 1 unit

GL

Rios was a punk in the post fight w/ Max

That whole camp works my shit sometimes....

I'll take the cash from that tough Mex tho

Back