PacMan Jones allegedly punches a woman in a strip club

You know Joe, I always thought there had to be a limit to how stupid someone could be...

I see I am sadly mistaken.

Two things here -

1. Why is this woman in a strip club

2. Why does Pacman like strip clubs so much - I've always found them to be a cocktease

this makes a little more sense I guess - from the Tennessean -

Atlanta woman seeks charges against Pacman

By PAUL KUHARSKY
Staff Writer

<!--ARTICLE BODY TEXT--> An application has been filed with the Fulton County (Ga.) Magistrate Court asking a judge to consider issuing a warrant against Pacman Jones to answer for an alleged incident on Jan. 3.

Wanda S. Jackson filed the application on Jan 7, alleging that the suspended Titans cornerback sucker punched her at an Atlanta strip club.

An official in the Magistrate Court office said a judge would review the application on Feb. 8 and determine whether a warrant will be issued.

In a section of the application asking for as detailed description of the incident, Jackson wrote:

“I was at the listed location, an adult entertainment club, when Mr. Adam Jones became very angry, he came in the office of the management accusing them of stealing money from him, of falsely accusing his entourage of owing a tab and of stealing a bracelet that he dropped. I was sitting in the office and he lunged at me numerous times in an effort to do grave bodily harm. Veronica Jones, an owner, went into the hall to deal with a member of his entourage. I followed to gawk. He was in the hall, surprisingly reached over or around a security guard and sucker punched me in my left eye.”

Jones’ Atlanta attorney, Manny Arora, did not immediately return a phone message and an email seeking comment. Jones’ Nashville attorney, Worrick Robinson, was in court and also unavailable for immediate reaction.

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell suspended Jones for the 2007 season for an accumulation of off the field incidents and denied an appeal for an early return.

An NFL spokesman recently said Goodell would revisit the situation after the Pro Bowl, which will be played Feb. 10.

The Titans issued a statement today: "As we have said throughout his suspension, we will not comment on Adam Jones until he is reinstated by the Commissioner."

On ESPN they said she was there on a divorce case, I believe.

I like to think she was there to get her freak on, but that's just me.

Two things here -

2. Why does Pacman like strip clubs so much - I've always found them to be a cocktease

I live in Boston and yea your right the strip clubs up here in the east coast (that I've been to have all been cock teases)

HOWEVER, go to the ones down south its a whole different story :cheers:

It's such a shame as talented as pac man is, that he can't seem to just go home and not be in the middle of controversy constantly. So many would kill for his skill level. My guess is that this may be his final straw for playing in the nfl for sometime.

CB's are a little different than every position because with the slightest drop in quickness they will get benched, b/c with all of the rules favoring WR's, it is very important to be very quick.

It's such a shame as talented as pac man is, that he can't seem to just go home and not be in the middle of controversy constantly. So many would kill for his skill level. My guess is that this may be his final straw for playing in the nfl for sometime.

He and Michael Vick, two dumb ass talented people throwing their golden carreers away.
:down2:

Two things here -

1. to pick up her cocaine

2. guy on radio pointed out PAC-MAN looks like a love child between Dennis Rodman and Venus Williams

Back