Packers vs. Cowboys Discussion Thread

Packers D has been much better of late. Gilmore needs to be playing again soon.
But yeah if I couldve got the sub 7 I wouldve pounced. In Lamb I trust.

i mean they looked good Vs Minny and Chi ...... before that they were giving up 30 to Carolina... 34 Tampa... 24 giants...... think Dallas at home can hit 30 no problem... looks like a 34-21 type game.

Line moved off the 7.5 down to 7 I see.

Waiting to see what happens. May go with Boys TT. I took Packer TT Over 20.5 for 1/2 unit at -115 a few days ago

My initial lean was that the Packers getting a TD+ is a good bet.

Changed my mind, I think Dallas 30+ in this game. Not sure the Pack can score enough to keep up

Based on the current 7, Dallas would be 6-2 ats home & GB would be 9-0 ats road.

1Q current line is -2.5, Dallas TT 6.5 -148. Based on this Dallas is 8-0 & 8-0. Conversely against those numbers, GB is 7-2 & 8-1.

I trust Dallas home trend to follow suit at home more than I do GB road trend. Aside from at Det, GB really didn't play any road games vs world beater offenses.

Dallas was -4.5 over Det and -9.5 over Seattle. I’d probably make this Dallas -8.

I hear ya. Just for a team that lost to the Giants somewhat handily, and allowed 30 to the Panthers, to be 7 on what will likely be the most bet game of the season feels a little short.

8 would make a lot more sense.

I liked Dallas when the matchup was set but Dallas is just so hard to trust. When the good Dallas shows up, they can blow a team like this out. When the bad Dallas shows up they can lose outright. Trying to guess which Dallas shows up is a coin flip.

I liked Dallas when the matchup was set but Dallas is just so hard to trust. When the good Dallas shows up, they can blow a team like this out. When the bad Dallas shows up they can lose outright. Trying to guess which Dallas shows up is a coin flip.

And they're so one dimensional on offense. No running game and Dak needs more time than any QB to be successful. But 90% of their schedule afforded those things quite easily.

Line is ugly , should be at least 8 if not closer to 9.5/10 ...
Oddsmakers appear to be begging for Cowboys money..

Love rushing over
Aubrey Over FG
Cooks over 3.5 catches look like the best plays in this game imo ..

GB played great down the stretch. I still can’t get 17-0 at HT at home vs the Saints. They came back and won that game which is a big reason why they are here

Over. Dallas is getting their usual 30+ at home. I think Love can make enough throws to get 20+
I took over 20.5 at -115 on the tenth. It went to 20.5 but at -125 the next day and stayed there through last night. I am now seeing 21.5 -110

I don't know if you can trust a team more than Dallas, at home. Avg. margin of victory 3+ touchdowns. They're just a different animal. I don't expect anything different today and they should be able to score at will.

They’ve beat up on some bottom feeders at home, except for Philly - I wouldn’t call them a bottom feeder, but they are certainly limping down the stretch. The games against Detroit and even Seattle were close.

This game will come down to whether Green Bay can run the ball. If they have success running it, they will keep it close. Dallas should run run run against the Green Bay defense but we know they won’t.

They’ve beat up on some bottom feeders at home, except for Philly - I wouldn’t call them a bottom feeder, but they are certainly limping down the stretch. The games against Detroit and even Seattle were close.

Beat Philly and the Rams badly. Close games above as you mention. And definitely beat the crap out of some bad teams.

I'm just not a big Packers believer.

We'll see.

Posted a little bit in my thread, but the talk on Cowboys only beating bottom feeders, it isn't like the Packers have steam rolled great teams. Both have beat soft teams and the Packers success has mostly come vs. trash. They did have 1 good win somewhere in there, I forget and am too lazy to look again but overall this is a mediocre team. They whooped the Bears ass and won by like 8 lol. That is what their domination looks like, beating the Bears by 8.

I'm so fucking cold tho, it is hard to not second guess every last move I make haha

Last 8 Games...

Love threw for 2,150 yards, 18 touchdowns, one interception and completed 70.3% of his passes while being sacked only 11 times.

:beerdrink:

Reactions: KJ
I don't know if you can trust a team more than Dallas, at home. Avg. margin of victory 3+ touchdowns. They're just a different animal. I don't expect anything different today and they should be able to score at will.

sea and det last 2 teams with a pulse (philly got broken by SF) played them even

best win blowout vs 3-4 rams

Last 8 Games...

Love threw for 2,150 yards, 18 touchdowns, one interception and completed 70.3% of his passes while being sacked only 11 times.

:beerdrink:
That’s the pause. If Dallas wasn’t a complete choke artist I wouldn’t even think twice.

I might just wait live fuck it. Play over to start

this

lar were in bad form. philly sucked

Boys teaser -1/Pitt +16/TB+9/Over39 BrownsvTexans

Boys parlay BoysML/Rams+3.5/Texans+3

Twinkie....remember my post about LSU/Badgers and it went exactly as I figured it would once I dropped a big bet on LSU? (Badgers lose straight up, break my heart, LSU doesnt cover and costs me the bet)

This feels exactly the same. If I bet Cowboys the Packers hang in there but lose by a FG. If I bet the Packers it will be 49-13 Cowboys. I am single-handedly in control of the outcome of this game, crazy.

Anyway, huge Packers fan here. Told myself the moment this matchup was set you can throw everything out the window...if game was in the tundra, take GB but if in Dallas it is a gigantic swing and you take Dallas minus anything.

I think Dallas and over is the play but its so incredibly square and all the signs says Vegas is going to win this game in the end...

Twinkie....remember my post about LSU/Badgers and it went exactly as I figured it would once I dropped a big bet on LSU? (Badgers lose straight up, break my heart, LSU doesnt cover and costs me the bet)

This feels exactly the same. If I bet Cowboys the Packers hang in there but lose by a FG. If I bet the Packers it will be 49-13 Cowboys. I am single-handedly in control of the outcome of this game, crazy.

Anyway, huge Packers fan here. Told myself the moment this matchup was set you can throw everything out the window...if game was in the tundra, take GB but if in Dallas it is a gigantic swing and you take Dallas minus anything.

I think Dallas and over is the play but its so incredibly square and all the signs says Vegas is going to win this game in the end...
I feel you brother. I feel exactly the same.

Have a day BD!

Kinda my sentiments exactly. I played two tickets using winning margins Dal by 1-13 and Dal by 14+. Both have positive EV.

I think the packers will try to grind out long drives which is my concern about playing the over. I lean that way but if gb stays turnover free I’d expect them to try and keep Dak sitting down. Love can keep this a one score game if the run game gets going- played jones rushing yds over

Ok after going violently back and forth..here's what Im going with

Packers +7.5
I was dead red cowboys until about 2 hours ago. Have my doubts, and sharps/Vegas like Packers and the line stinks. Looking at my kids in their packers jerseys as we get ready for the game, no way can I cheer for the enemy internally and need them by 8+. Go Pack Go

Over 50.5 (Larger)
I am an 80/20 under guy and against the public play. I don't care about that in this case...there is no chance I am going to sweat through an under with 2 of the hottest qbs in a dome with all this speed. Plus someone will be playing catch up at the end. I cant see less than 50 points.

Head says 34-21 Packers, Heart says 28-27 Packes on a dramatic game winning TD drive

Last edited:
Based on the current 7, Dallas would be 6-2 ats home & GB would be 9-0 ats road.

1Q current line is -2.5, Dallas TT 6.5 -148. Based on this Dallas is 8-0 & 8-0. Conversely against those numbers, GB is 7-2 & 8-1.

I trust Dallas home trend to follow suit at home more than I do GB road trend. Aside from at Det, GB really didn't play any road games vs world beater offenses.
Yeah, so...ummm...

Back