Packers/Vikes

scdoggy

Moderator (Honorary)
Hmmm..... Some interesting angles show up digging inside the numbers on this one.

At first I was leaning heavily on the UNDER tonight but take a look at this:

Minny had the worst pass defense in the NFL in terms of yards allowed last year...
BOth games last season had Favre throwing for ovr 300 against these guys.
HUge revenge spot for the Vikings. got blanked 34-0 in last meeting. Think this game doesn't have revenge written all over it??? SUre, but I'm not buying Jackson being healthy and if the Pack get an early lead in this one Minny isn't built to come from behind. I see either a Packer blowout or a grinder that Minny wins due to Peterson.

After looking at this one in more detail, I'm thinking Green Bay does move the ball on Minny. Seeing good value on the over, and Green bay here. I'll bite

Green Bay -2 -110 three units
Green Bay -7.5 +210 two units
OVER 37.5 six units

Thanks fellas. I like Denver in the late game but haven't really had the chance to finish capping there. So far I like Denver A LOT. BIg coaching advantage, more tested team, you know Denver RB's will move the ball (name one to come through this system that couldn't).

Too many question marks for me to back the Raiders here. Denver or nothing for me.

GL SC ..

Have GB 1st H and game ...
Over 20 pts GB
Over 20 completions rodgers
GB 1st score

Later Den 1st Q , H and game

BOL 2us

I'm royally screwed on that Over. ....

Direct quote from Mike Tirrico just now, ..."kind of expecting a low scoring game here."
- No shit Nostradamus..... FUCK

I'm royally screwed on that Over. ....

Direct quote from Mike Tirrico just now, ..."kind of expecting a low scoring game here."
- No shit Nostradamus..... FUCK

Not dead yet, that's the beauty of overs.

Never thought this one would get there. Congrats over backers.

Playing a bit of an oddball one off a local number I'm getting at 3.5 with Oakland. I do like Denver, but have to take a little shot at a middle given the value on the three being covered.

DEN ML -137 four units
Oakland +3.5 two units

good hit on GB doggy.... looks like you and rex cleaned up

not a good start for the under in this game though, im on it too:hang:

ahh but a little luck goes our way:smiley_acbe:

denver football!
no points for the raidas even though they did move the chains well and had excellent field position to start with after denvers special teams looked like shit. :cheers:

Have faith Cap. Oakland has Demarcus Culpepper at QB :)

Thanks for the nice words on the early game fellas. I really felt fortunate to get that over... Not sure I had the right side of that one, but a wins a win.

Back