Packers @ Da Bears

3rd & Long

Tom Brady is a douchebag
1.5 units
Over 40.5

1 unit to win 4 units reverse
Green Bay +4 & Over 40.5

Whole lot of suck on the field tonight on defense for both sides.
I'll take the points and enjoy another MNF shootout.

:cheers:

Last edited:
YEP.I agree 100%. I got this one at 51.I may be way off but I am sure it goes over.I just don't play NFL after week 15. I am tempted as a mofo and should but still debating it.

GL tonight 3rd. I'm on the over as well, but on the other side. I think Chicago rolls tonight, but we should certainly see some points IMO.

Posted this in another thread, but happy reading. Covet your guys thoughts...

I'm leaning the over (40 with my local)as I thought it would've been in the 44-46 range. Cold weather might be the reason for the lower number (see Miami ovr, NE ovr, etc), but as we saw from those games, cold weather doesn't slow 'em down necessarily. GB defense is on the downward spiral and the Bears pass D is horrid. I don't hang much on Orton, but I think Forte and Hester returns should get 2-3 TDs plus a couple of FGs. Rodgers I believe will still play hard (despite their season being over) since he will always be in that comparison factor to Favre yada yada - plus boy can sling it (doesn't he have the second highest passer rating in the league? IDK but its high up there) and has Jennings, Driver, and Jones. I see GB putting up 2-3 TDs and a FG from Crosby. Not trusting CHI so much to win by 4 - might be a close one. Cold weather equates to turnovers - hopefully not in the redzone though. I figure that the offenses won't be slowed too much from the weather - GB has the frozen tundra, playing here shouldn't make a difference. Might be an ice box, but no snow. That said, that's kinda how i see it, but I would love to hear what you, or ANYONE, has to think, add, or correct regarding my thinking! Mahalo (thanks) from Hawai'i!

CHI 24
GB 20

I just heard on the local news it is going to be -5 not including the chill factor.....GL in your plays:cheers:

Complete shit 3rd. Lets hope someone scores a TD in OT and we push.Both these teams deserve each other.Both can suck a dick.

Back