Pack AT Minny. Thoughts Plays Concerns Inside!

Vapster

Awesome1#1
I'm seeing Minny -4 / -4 1/2
Over/Under 46 1/2
TT GB 21 & Minny 25 1/2

I also see a lot of people around the web talking about why GB needs this win more than Minny, A win clinches the div! Home field for at least a game, GB will come out strong, etc and so forth. If I had a dollar for every time someone said, "They Want It/Need It More" Only to watch that team lose?! I'd have a ton of dollar bills...

Agree. Regardless of how much more GB "needs" the game, I highly doubt Vikes are going to come out w lax attitude on the outcome. Pretty sure they want to beat the piss out of them no matter what the playoff picture is.

I'm seeing Minny -4 / -4 1/2
Over/Under 46 1/2
TT GB 21 & Minny 25 1/2

I also see a lot of people around the web talking about why GB needs this win more than Minny, A win clinches the div! Home field for at least a game, GB will come out strong, etc and so forth. If I had a dollar for every time someone said, "They Want It/Need It More" Only to watch that team lose?! I'd have a ton of dollar bills...
Yep. That angle is so overplayed.

This comes down to who your trust more in the 2nd half...Aaron Rodgers or the Minnesota Defense. My hunch is #12 prevails.

Dolphins closer to a ring than the Vikings. This organization has been above average but awful my entire life.

Back