Pacers vs. Heat Game 6 - Let's talk about it!

SportsFanatic

Pretty much a regular
Seeing how badly Heat has beat up on Pacers back-to-back game (ref assisted or not), line opened at 2, 2.5, or 3 depending on book. Line movement thus far has been interesting.

Let's get thoughts going on this big game 6 tomorrow night.

I think the pacers win game 6. The pacers just got dominated by Lebron in the third and couldn't recover. It's not as easy for the role players to have that production on the road. The theme of this series has been teams bouncing back. Vogel will have his team ready. Miami should want to win to get some rest but the offensive rebounds for Indy are a killer and I think they'll force game 7 in a gritty low scoring game 6

Although he's pretty useless on the road anyway. Spoels is gonna have to pull a few tricks now. Mike miller time?

Anthony, Jones, Lewis and Miller time.

'Turdman' only got suspended because Stern called for his head. Dude deserved it for that 'bitch move' on Hansbrough anyhow. 4 points, 4 rebounds in Game 5 and the line moves 0.5 - ML 2 cents.

ESPN should drum out how 'important' he is to the Heat's cause...

When the Miami Heat have three wins in a series, they historically finish off their opponent and close out the series. The Heat have that opportunity presented to them again as they take a 3-2 lead into Indianapolis against the Indiana Pacers.

Miami has played 11 games in the "Big Three" era when they have the opportunity to close out a series. They are 9-2 SU (straight up), 7-4 ATS and 7-4 O/U (over/under). Their only SU losses came in a first-round series in 2011 against the Philadelphia 76ers and 2012 versus the New York Knicks.

In the three Game 6's they have played with three wins, as is the case for the game Saturday, Miami is 2-1 SU and ATS and 2-1 O/U.

Miami and Indiana squared off in a Game 6 with the Heat up 3-2 in the 2012 playoffs. The Heat won that game in Indiana 105-93 and covered as 2.5-point favorites.

Ironically, Miami is a 2.5-point favorite for Game 6 Saturday.

Today the same refs as were in Game 1 of the ECF.

[TABLE="width: 723"]
<tbody style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px;">[TR]
[TD="class: tableTitle, bgcolor: transparent"]Game[/TD]
[TD="class: tableTitle, bgcolor: transparent"]Official 1[/TD]
[TD="class: tableTitle, bgcolor: transparent"]Official 2[/TD]
[TD="class: tableTitle, bgcolor: transparent"]Official 3[/TD]
[TD="class: tableTitle, bgcolor: transparent"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: tableRowOdd"]Miami @ Indiana[/TD]
[TD="class: tableRowOdd"]Monty McCutchen[/TD]
[TD="class: tableRowOdd"]Tony Brothers[/TD]
[TD="class: tableRowOdd"]Jason Phillips[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Today the same refs as were in Game 1 of the ECF.

[TABLE="width: 723"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="class: tableTitle, bgcolor: transparent"]Game
[/TD]
[TD="class: tableTitle, bgcolor: transparent"]Official 1
[/TD]
[TD="class: tableTitle, bgcolor: transparent"]Official 2
[/TD]
[TD="class: tableTitle, bgcolor: transparent"]Official 3
[/TD]
[TD="class: tableTitle, bgcolor: transparent"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: tableRowOdd"]Miami @ Indiana
[/TD]
[TD="class: tableRowOdd"]Monty McCutchen
[/TD]
[TD="class: tableRowOdd"]Tony Brothers
[/TD]
[TD="class: tableRowOdd"]Jason Phillips
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Game 1 was 184 pts in regulation, 46 FTAs.

Last time out, Monty and T-Bruv somewhat favored the Pacers. NBA refs rarely go the same team twice in a playoff series...

Pacers are just so unlucky so far this game. All the missed dunks and lay ups...

But, so far, unlike Game 1, when refs killed the Pacers, they call it right and hopefully, it will continue to be the same way...

West is really sick and his 0 from 6 really hurt the Pacers, because all of them were really good looks that he usually hits...

Wade is such a waste of floor space. Dude needs to be shipped to the glue factory once the season is done. Plenty of decent SG's floating around, the Heat could trade for...

Wade and Bosh are terrible so far, without a doubt...

West is sick, but still got 8 rebounds and 3 assists, Bosh has 2 rebounds...

So far, this game looks too much like Game 5. Pacers totally outplayed the Heat, but somehow, they are down one at HT. If Heat pick it up a notch, Pacers can be in big problems...

One thing I don't understand about the refs in this game are their calls against both teams.
They don't give any team fouls for contact at the rim, with many players getting hit on layups or dunks, but call a lot of small touches like hand check and reach in...

I don't get Spoelstra. Instead of making Andersen's suspension an advantage and play Miller/ Battier/ Lewis at the 4, he plays Antony at the 5...

Especially now, when Heat can't even buy points, with 2 points in more than 6 minutes, he brings in the player that can help Heat offense the least...

Need to start suspending guys for flops..
fining a guy 5k who makes millions is silly..

Yeah. Spo getting owned by Vogel, he better hope like I am that LBJ takes over.

5 points in the 3rd...

I don't think it's weird series, but I would have never thought in a million years, that Heat scoring 8 from 11 behind the arc, will be down by double digits...

What's the difference between Hill's foul in Game 5 and LeBron's foul here?
The same elbow...

9 outta 10 times it is in Stern's league...

That's because the refs get it wrong so much. The rule is the rule, Hibbert went straight up (and LeBron led with his knee into Roy's nuts). How is that a foul on Hibbert? And the fact that it's called however much it's called a foul isn't a reason. What did Hibbert do on that play to warrant a foul?

Just saying it's always been a league where the 'star' gets the benefit of the doubt, is all. It could have been called either way, tbh. LBJ gets those calls all the time that he almost expects them because that's how the league is. Hard to get into Stern's head this time around.

I blame Popovich...

Back