Pac12 Play for Saturday

I kinda lean over, def wouldn’t be against ya hear. Udub should run for 250-300 if they so desire.

UW -11.5 over stanford......i don't love laying points with the UW, but this will game will be a start to finish convincing win for the UW......dominate in all aspects......first half spread also solid

GL.....
Question....

The Arizona game...

Washington dominated the 1st 3 quarters...

Obviously garbage time...Zona absolutely went up and down the field the entire 4th quarter...

Thoughts?

Question....

The Arizona game...

Washington dominated the 1st 3 quarters...

Obviously garbage time...Zona absolutely went up and down the field the entire 4th quarter...

Thoughts?
2nd and 3rd team reps......back in the Don James days when this team was an absolute DYNASTY they made sure that the young kids got a lot of in-game experience in blowout games.......it matters and Jimmy Lake knows this......who the fukk cares about 4th Q points in a blowout...........

2nd and 3rd team reps......back in the Don James days when this team was an absolute DYNASTY they made sure that the young kids got a lot of in-game experience in blowout games.......it matters and Jimmy Lake knows this......who the fukk cares about 4th Q points in a blowout...........
Obviously I figured that...

Had live under two different times...learned my lesson...

I am just curious if say this is a 21-24 point game if maybe the concern for a couple of late scores to get the backdoor...

I am just curious if say this is a 21-24 point game if maybe the concern for a couple of late scores to get the backdoor...

huge for total as well. I love the over if they gonna do that again cause I like trees passing attack more than zona’s.

Two thoughts.....first, if the UW is up 37, then we dont need to sweath things (and DO NOT play the under here).........secondk Jimmy knows that there is a national perception and the UW will not give away a DD win here....my opinoin....

Huskies will apparently have some key players out today.....I am trying to get more info in the next 10 minutes, but looks like we will be short on LBs

Back