Pac 12 Championship Discussion

Why do these clowns insist on playing this game in Santa Clara. That's a shitty field and there is legit no reason to want to go there for a game like this. Move it to Vegas and make it an event. The Pac-12 has their head so far up their asses its embarrassing. As per usual, led by the worst commissioner in college sports, Larry Scott.

Why do these clowns insist on playing this game in Santa Clara. That's a shitty field and there is legit no reason to want to go there for a game like this. Move it to Vegas and make it an event. The Pac-12 has their head so far up their asses its embarrassing. As per usual, led by the worst commissioner in college sports, Larry Scott.

You think Levi stadium is a shitty field? We went there for the Pac 12 Championship game when CU got their butt kicked and for the Super Bowl. I think it's a great stadium.

My guess is that it goes to Vegas when the new stadium is done.

You think Levi stadium is a shitty field? We went there for the Pac 12 Championship game when CU got their butt kicked and for the Super Bowl. I think it's a great stadium.

The stadium may be gorgeous, but the actual playing surface is slick and not of the highest quality. That's not what you want for a championship game. Hopefully, like they do the hoops tourney, they move it to the new Raiders stadium in Vegas starting next year.

Yes, slated once it was announced there would be a new NFL stadium there. Such a good move....for once.

I saw the new stadium when I was in Vegas last month. State of the art stadium. It's beautiful. I have pictures but too large for the server and don't have time to shrink.

Weather should be beautiful. And by beautiful I mean 20mph and steady rain.

haha you nailed it. 90% chance of rain and 22 mph winds expected on friday in santa clara.

the weather favors the smash mouth, physical team, Utah.

oregon will love being in the spoiler role but i think they needed a dry field to get what might be their only advantages going: slightly better deep passing game and slightly better speed on the perimeter.

everything setting up nicely for the Utes to get in over my beloved Sooners. the Utes have looked good in all but two games, so i am okay with it.

hopefully mother nature provides a reprieve and gives us a nice clear night in santa clara this friday.

Agree 100% scarf31. It's absurd to hold the game in Santa Clara. In addition to the problems with the field and the stadium (check the stories about 49er fans unloading their tickets and PSLs) only Larry Scott could think holding a college game in an area where there is almost no interest in, or media cover of, college football makes any sense. Not to mention that Santa Clara is an hour away--if you get lucky with traffic--from San Francisco where the media is centered.

Every college conference is ahead of the Pac 12 when it comes to understanding how to market college football,, and that's almost totally because Scott is a fatuous moron.

Now that I got that off my chest I took Utah -6. Don't like laying that many points but I always like the toughtest team and the best D

Here is what you need to know about Larry Scott.......P12 pays $6.9 million a year in rent for its operating space (in downtown San Francisco), and is also on the hook for $10+ million in deferred rent....In contrast, the SEC spends about $300k a year.......

Regarding the P12 Champ...........this line is higher than I hoped for......before the Oregon loss at ASU, Sagarin had Oregon as a 3.5 favorite on a neutral, which was absurd....but I thought that Utah -3 would be the line......that said, I think the bad weather really favors Utah here.......I am going to say 23-10 Utah

Here is what you need to know about Larry Scott.......P12 pays $6.9 million a year in rent for its operating space (in downtown San Francisco), and is also on the hook for $10+ million in deferred rent....In contrast, the SEC spends about $300k a year.......

Regarding the P12 Champ...........this line is higher than I hoped for......before the Oregon loss at ASU, Sagarin had Oregon as a 3.5 favorite on a neutral, which was absurd....but I thought that Utah -3 would be the line......that said, I think the bad weather really favors Utah here.......I am going to say 23-10 Utah
Good thoughts @jimmymo

I like the utes team total under 26.5 and kinda like the ducks plus the points. Oregon's offensive line is gonna give Herbert time to pass. That O line is really good. I know the Utes have a solid D but lets be honest. The Pac 10 is complete garbage this year. They played a really really soft schedule and USC dropped 30 on them and Washington dropped 28.. .

Even with wind in the 15-20 range I think the Ducks can win this game. Leans to Ducks TT over 20, Utes TT under 26 and a little slice of Ducks at +205 all look very tempting

I'm approximately 1.5 hours away from Santa Clara and it is clear and sunny right now. Looks like moderate rain supposed to start around 6...

Your guess is correct. The game moves to Las Vegas for the 2020 and 2021 seasons.

Agree 100% scarf31. It's absurd to hold the game in Santa Clara. In addition to the problems with the field and the stadium (check the stories about 49er fans unloading their tickets and PSLs) only Larry Scott could think holding a college game in an area where there is almost no interest in, or media cover of, college football makes any sense. Not to mention that Santa Clara is an hour away--if you get lucky with traffic--from San Francisco where the media is centered.

Every college conference is ahead of the Pac 12 when it comes to understanding how to market college football,, and that's almost totally because Scott is a fatuous moron.

Now that I got that off my chest I took Utah -6. Don't like laying that many points but I always like the toughtest team and the best D

maybe Scott is the smart one here actually........if he’s taking kickbacks or money under the table.......

I'm watching the pregame on Pac-12 network right now. The wind is howling and it is going to start raining around kickoff. The weather is going to be the great neutralizer in this game

I'm watching the pregame on Pac-12 network right now. The wind is howling and it is going to start raining around kickoff. The weather is going to be the great neutralizer in this game

That's what I say about wind when I golf with mrtake. He is so good he still kicks my butt.

You might appreciate this... we are driving to Pueblo area tomorrow to golf because there's no snow down there. Some place by Supermax

A bit interested to see if the P12 officials try to protect Utah's chances at playoffs

Unabomber won’t write me back
Waiting on El
Chapo

It's interesting to read about the people there. Everyone is super dangerous and then there's an ex FBI agent who was a spy. I figured this would be the dude you would write to.

It's interesting to read about the people there. Everyone is super dangerous and then there's an ex FBI agent who was a spy. I figured this would be the dude you would write to.
I don’t fuck with double agents

It’s got a crazy list of inmates for sure.....then they have the hole in a place that is already 23 hr lockdown....prettty wild

Back