D Johnson
Shady
Crowder
Kupp
R Matthews
Ertz
D Walker
Rams

I liked crowder until I heard he came up lame in practice w hip pointer. Sounds like he probably play but I don't want some gimp on my team, lol.,

Love love love the ertz play (not sure if that bad or good for you, lol).,

My fav lineup looked like this

sCam
Howard
Gurley
Garçon
Benjamin
J. Brown
Shady
Ertz
Philly d

Curious what you think? The one change I been going back and forth with is dumping Howard for mccaffery so I can afford Texans defense who I expect to tee off in that emotionally charged environment.,

Mccaffery might have a higher ceiling even than Howard but way lower floor as well.. philly defense and special teams tend to score tds, both games against skins last season they scored double digits and I don't think skins offense gonna be as good early.. no issue w using that d but at same time I do really think Texans d could put up a big number vs pick 6 machine bortles.

I liked crowder until I heard he came up lame in practice w hip pointer. Sounds like he probably play but I don't want some gimp on my team, lol.,

Love love love the ertz play (not sure if that bad or good for you, lol).,

My fav lineup looked like this

sCam
Howard
Gurley
Garçon
Benjamin
J. Brown
Shady
Ertz
Philly d
That Crowder stuff is total BS...he said he didn't even know he was injured. Yeah, Ertz gonna go ham...Wash was awful vs TE last season. GL on the action.

Oh wow didn't realize that. I heard about injury and pretty much yanked him out of all my lineups.. might have to go add him back in a few, thanks.

Curious what you think? The one change I been going back and forth with is dumping Howard for mccaffery so I can afford Texans defense who I expect to tee off in that emotionally charged environment.,

Mccaffery might have a higher ceiling even than Howard but way lower floor as well.. philly defense and special teams tend to score tds, both games against skins last season they scored double digits and I don't think skins offense gonna be as good early.. no issue w using that d but at same time I do really think Texans d could put up a big number vs pick 6 machine bortles.
Tough call McCaff or Howard....can't really go wrong either way...I expect a huge season from Howard and think McCaff could be best or 2nd best rookie.

Crowder was slowed in practice but i dont expect much dropoff.

I hate to disagree, but Im not sure I see a ton of points in Philly/Wash game. Skins offense has been slow to get going and I expect the defense to improve. I still cant disagree with aying Ertz, but Wash added pass covering options in Zach brown and Swearinger.

Martavis Bryant TD prop +125 1u
16 TD's in 24 career games and gets great matchup vs poor Cle secondary

Back