P2W NBA Playoffs

Play2win

Mod by Monday Morning
Been busy af, haven't bet since Nova ml hit in Championship and bet on Kee and Aqu on Saturday.

C's +140 series 0.5u
C's +4.5 G1 0.5u

Same ole. Been on break too since that awesome Nova wager/game.

GL with C's like that team cheering them on.

GL Play, How the Horses treating you. I have to get over there.
haven't done much with ponies but had a nice day Dubai World Cup and capped great but only cashed 1 ticket on Wood/Blue Grass day. Really looking forward to upcoming races. Great to hear from you and GL on the action. You have to go to Saratoga.

haven't done much with ponies but had a nice day Dubai World Cup and capped great but only cashed 1 ticket on Wood/Blue Grass day. Really looking forward to upcoming races. Great to hear from you and GL on the action. You have to go to Saratoga.

Would love to but being in Vegas long trip no family left on the east coast everyone Midwest/West. I use to go to the Spa with my Dad and uncle in the late 60's through the mid 70's. Go to Delmar every year now for a few days and do Santa Anita every so often and hang at the Front Runner and as beautiful as Delmar is the Spa has it beat.
Derby day soon be talking to you and Good Luck in the playoffs and the baseball season

Would love to but being in Vegas long trip no family left on the east coast everyone Midwest/West. I use to go to the Spa with my Dad and uncle in the late 60's through the mid 70's. Go to Delmar every year now for a few days and do Santa Anita every so often and hang at the Front Runner and as beautiful as Delmar is the Spa has it beat.
Derby day soon be talking to you and Good Luck in the playoffs and the baseball season
I have to get out west but love to hear Spa better than Delmar. Also heard about how nice the mountain view at Santa Anita is.

That's the way I'm leaning but gonna take it a half at a time. GL mate :beer4:

Stotts something like 8-17 ATS playoffs and 3-10 ATS road/playoffs, was obviously worse than that before Clips series

Won't be surprised if every game is 10+ but that's why they play the game

Paul George o11.5 rebs + ast (-115) 1u

Last 4 games rebs + ast: vs Tor 16, vs Tor 6, @ Tor 16, vs Tor 17

Back