P2W Life After Death NFL

So long story short battling depression and drug addiction and stopped being stubborn enough to realize i need/needed help. Hit rock bottom and am ready to rebuild my life even though i have a ton of work to do. I even OD'd on a drug i dont even do and died for several minutes before an amazing EMT crew brought me back to life.

Im always have been an open and honest person however i did try to hide my drug addiction. I did text @B.A.R. briefly discussing some of my problems about a year ago and took until just recent for me to get help and get myself healthy enough to live life and be a father to my 4yo twin boys and 1yo daughter.

plenty more to come lol, this feels like good therapy for me

Proud of you brother. Everyone here has a story. Appreciate you sharing yours. The fight continues. Reach out to any of us if you ever need a distraction to keep you on the path. One day at a time.

I’ve been following your picks for a few years. Good to see you back. Addiction is tough, good for you that you’re on the right path for yourself and for your children. Sending you positive vibes. Congratulations on being sober. GL on your plays

So long story short battling depression and drug addiction and stopped being stubborn enough to realize i need/needed help. Hit rock bottom and am ready to rebuild my life even though i have a ton of work to do. I even OD'd on a drug i dont even do and died for several minutes before an amazing EMT crew brought me back to life.

Im always have been an open and honest person however i did try to hide my drug addiction. I did text @B.A.R. briefly discussing some of my problems about a year ago and took until just recent for me to get help and get myself healthy enough to live life and be a father to my 4yo twin boys and 1yo daughter.

Glad to see you are on the mens , PTW

Your kids and family should be your motivation…….
That’s how I’m fighting my battle with Cancer……

Stay strong bro………fight it 1 day at a time…….

Always think Positively……

Law of attraction……..

Sending best wishes your way Play. It's great to hear how you're putting in all this effort to take your life into your own hands and to make it as good as you can for yourself and your family. What you're doing is admirable and takes a lot of courage. But I have no doubt that it's a long and hard road, so I just wish you as much strength as possible as you fight the good fight. Stay healthy, Play!

Stay strong Play. I have followed you for many years on here. You are a hell of a capper. Prayers for you my friend. You got this!

story to follow..

2u Panthers +4.5
1u Panthers +180 ML
1u 1H Atl vs Jax u21
1u Colts -110 ML
1u Saints/Niners/Eagles ML Parlay +115
4pm adds

2u 1H SF -7.5
1u SF -14

props:
1u J Palmer anytime td +150
0.5u Run CMC first td +270
0.4u R Moore anytime td ++450
0.1u R Moore first td +3300

Wow P2W. Prayers my man. Admitting it is the biggest hurdle. Here's to many more enjoyable years with the fam!

Shoot me a text brother.

Good to see you back around P and even better to hear that you are doing better. Thanks for sharing your story. I’m pulling for you bro and sending positive thoughts your way. You got this.

Play - All the best to you in your recovery, stay strong and focus on your family!

You got this brother! CTG is definitely an extended family and we’re all here for ya! Sending nothing but all good energy to you and your family.

Glad to see you back on the site and that you're working hard on making yourself the best person you can be. One day at a time, one step at a time.

1H Balt at Pit under lean even with short total and lean Pit in home dog role

Rams and Cards both home dogs i like a lot with serious shot at out right wins will def be on my card getting pts

jets and pack my next tier dogs i like

1H Dal at SF under strong and possibly Dal plus pts

1H Balt at Pit under lean even with short total and lean Pit in home dog role

Rams and Cards both home dogs i like a lot with serious shot at out right wins will def be on my card getting pts

jets and pack my next tier dogs i like

1H Dal at SF under strong and possibly Dal plus pts

Agree w pretty much all that, no need to cap ravens/Steelers, anytime you can get more than a fg in this matchup you just take it.

Love the rams, long as they can protect Stafford he should pick eagles banged up secondary apart. Philly can’t even prepare for them cause nobody know wtf it gonna look like with Kupp on the field along w the byu kid who has basically filled his role (quite freaking admirably btw), my only concern is Mcvey gets to damn cute sometimes and Stafford’s body pays the price! I dunno wtf he was doing against cincy calling all those deep long developing routes while cincy was bringing the pressure from everywhere and just teeing off! I was screaming at tv “maybe throw a screen at them or at least have some kind of quick outlet!”, “you gonna get this mofo killed!”. They better not get into obvious pass situations w that same plan vs Philly dline! Hopefully they getting the tackle back that went out the Monday night game? (I dunno if he played last week?)..

I certainly understand zona, Cincy gotta be the squarest bet of the month! Lol. Even I want to take bungals but I won’t. I said before the season started I was worried for our guy Joe cool, him and his weapons having the success they have has just masked the fact Taylor is a pretty awful coach and a even worse play caller! The oline is still a mess! And unfortunately for Burrow it just gonna get worse every year as they will be cheap as possible since they gave him the huge deal! I still think cincy will pull this out and the squares will beat the sharpies w this one, of course this the NFL so cincy winning by less than 3 wouldn’t shock me in the slightest! Only thing I find super interesting bout this game is I know they don’t want burrow and co falling to 1-4 but I also know if there enough bungals money coming in they will try to hit that sweet spot where popular small road fav wins but doesn’t cover! Seem that many a times. I think this one those times there be plenty of sharp money on cards tho, they don’t care who money they take long as it enough on both sides! Lol.

Can’t believe I’m saying this but I freaking love the jets! I expect Garrett Wilson will do HAM against the pushovers known as broncos offense. Peyton said all those nasty things bout Hackett im sure he regrets now! Turns out that team little tougher to fix than the great Peyton realized! Hackett might have been over his skies at a HC but from all I’ve heard he a good dude and his players all like him, think they have his back this week and Zach Wilson builds of his recent play that hasn’t been like incredibly awful!!

I loved packers at 1sy glance, then I assumed Jimmy g had to be back or no way they put line here!! Not after watching that kid with the deer in the headlights look play last week! No clue why raiders have old ass Brian hoyer on the roster If they were gonna play thar kid who years away from being ready to win a nfl game! Raiders seriously woulda beat the worst coached team in the nfl (Brandon Staley cmon down) had they started hoyer, chargers tried to lose that game after getting handed short fiends for all their tds! Typical chargers: a competent qb like hoyer plays that game and everyone still be talking boy firing Staley, 3-4 years ago I was all alone screaming this! Sone ppl still buy the chargers, they just can’t understand all the talent in the world doesn’t matter in the only sport coaching is worth at least as much if not more than the players!!

Im shocked about this but I actually think I will be on Dallas! I’ve made a killing playing niners vs them in playoffs every year! Shit just too easy, even when the game is dicey I’m never sweating a drop. Just know niners will pull it out. Even tho I am worried niners physicality will punk cowboys again I feel like this game means so so much more to Dallas! If they don’t at least match the intensity and physicality they might as well call off rest their season cause they prob get a 80% type niners team compared to playoffs, they missing some guys on oline so kittle gonna have to be a blocker. If there ever a time for Dallas to beat niners this is it!!!! Plus that will make cowboy fans all gassed up for the rematch in playoffs when niners blow their doors off!! Lol

I think I gave you enough to read! Lol.

Hope you doing well with your sobriety my dude! No secret Im quite the fan of drugs but unfortunately there a very ugly downside that can get the better of anyone! I have certainly had to pull back a few times in my life when things were spinning out of control!! I’m a big believer In self discipline, moderation, when ykh can achieve those things nothing is all that bad, I believe can even enhance life. That said when those things go out the window you have to look in the mirror and make very tough evaluations bout yourself and if you have to make changes to get the things you want in life for you and most importance your family!! I dunno if you a 12 step guy or abutting? Different things work for different ppl, but if you not and ever need to just Chop it up bout anything you struggling wit feel free to message me, I been thru a lot and have pulled myself out of many a downward spiral! Lol

havent had much time to post as i try to get my life back in order but things are slowly but surely getting a lil better and having my best nfl season of my life, well both lives lol

only a depressed recovering addict would make this bet lol

cross sports parlay +280 risking 1u
NFL Pit/Cle 1H u16.5
CBB Nia/Haw 1H u60

havent had much time to post as i try to get my life back in order but things are slowly but surely getting a lil better and having my best nfl season of my life, well both lives lol

only a depressed recovering addict would make this bet lol

cross sports parlay +280 risking 1u
NFL Pit/Cle 1H u16.5
CBB Nia/Haw 1H u60
Good luck brother.

Keep stringing the good days together.

shouldnt even mention it since its way after the fact but for organization purposes and to show how well nfl has been treating me. I havent done anywhere near volume that i used to, been very selective, mainly a game or two on sundays that i feel provided the best value meaning def not public sides.
notable dubs for me this season: Wk6 Cle ml as +9.5 dogs vs SF, Wk7 NE (+7.5) ml dog winner vs Buf, Wk8 Wash (+7) ml gave me a good run but couldnt hold on allowing 21 4Q pts to Philly resulting in a 7pt L, and last week Wk10 had both ml dog wins with Cle (+6) and Hou (+5.5) as they both squeaked out narrow wins vs Balt and Cincy respectively.

Ind tt o21.5 3u
Overs teased Jax/Hou with Buf/Phi 3u

Ridley/Dell any time td +500 1u

Prolly get involved with Raiders later

Love both situations and playing with house money so making a big play here,

12/1 Oregon ML
12/3 49ers ML

ML Parlay pays +110, risking 17u

12/1 Oregon ML
12/3 49ers ML

I’m trying to figure out ways to play the ducks myself, tough to stomach laying -9.5 or the ml that goes along with it. I been toying w the idea of just playing Nix to win the heisman -150, not usually something I would do but feel like ducks winning should all but lock it up for him, unless it some crazy 9-6 defensive battle I guess! Lol.

I like niners but don’t think I have nearly the confidence in them as I do ducks to put them in such a big play? After all it is just a nfl reg season game, end of the day it not that important. I’ll prob play them -3 but nowhere near the amount I’m looking to risk on ducks.

Hate teasing ncaa fb but trying to come up with a teaser partner for ducks. Best i got is bama to +11.5 which not a great number but does get me thru +10 which I like, or maybe ville up to +7.5, prob is I don’t like ville at all it would just be a straight fade of fsu without Travis., Woulda liked texas if I could have got them down to a td but that long gone now.

Anyways, Gl w your play.

12/1 Oregon ML
12/3 49ers ML

Just gonna post most of my action in this thread for now, even if not NFL but..

Oregon/Lions (12/3) ML parlay -116 8u
1H Oregon -6.5 -115 2u

Futures
Oregon champs +450 2u
SB exact matchup 49ers vs Ravens +1100 2u

In my first life I enjoyed being a volumes type player and still love that type of action but 2nd time around at this thing called life, every single thing I do has that "do or die" type feeling and meaning to it...this is chess not checkers even though it isn't a game..literally "all in" and I'm not referring to the gaming reference, I mean in real life, even though this life isn't real and we really start living after this life

Haven't watched many cfb games this season but two best games I did see so far round 1 Ore at Wash and last week tOSU @ Michigan. As far as Ore losing at Washington, I came away from that thinking Ore was the better team so I definitely understand the inflated number for tonight's matchup and as far as the total I do lean under but strictly a lean because I don't ever bet unders in Oregon games, especially in a game as important and meaningful as tonight with revenge on the line, cfb playoff birth at stake and Bo Nix putting explanation point on his Heisman season. Washington has had an amazing season but seeing them as public dogs tonight and trusting vegas line more than bet%'s as always gives me extra confidence on backing Ducks in this spot

Last edited:
Time, health, finances permitting I will get involved with cfb champ games tomorrow as well as possibly a fcs playoff wager or two. If so I will post plays and/or thoughts so stay tuned lol

Initial leans:

Bama: crazy number imo considering Tide better now than the team that was defeated by horns earlier in the season, Bama/Saban success this situation/venue, and the fact that even if Bama/SEC a bit down this season, it is my opinion that UGA past couple season version better than this season's. Also seeing public on Dawgs gives me extra incentive on wanting to get involved. Yeah, Bama struggled vs Auburn last week but I think "look ahead" situation that Bama was in contributed to that.

Texas: have always had nothing but love and respect for Okie Lite HC dating back to " you wanna pick on someone, pick on me. I'm a man" press conference and there's no denying the success he's had throughout the years and from gamblers standpoint, how profitable he has been in the underdog role. However, I see Texas as the superior talent this season and i'm eager to fade the public that's putting their money on a perceived high spread. Slight under lean I suppose as it correlates with the side imo. Thinking Texas = Under and Ok St = Over. Past history favors over when these teams face one another but I think Texas defense will limit Ok St offense

Slight leans on Iowa plus points and under, Lville ml, Liberty laying DD pts tonight because they can control game with rushing attack offensively, UNLV ml, Tulane, fcs UAlbany maybe under as well

Back