P2W CFB Week #10

Would love to hear anything you can share on the Army play. I lean the other way but have only bet the under so far. Thanks and GL this week!

Would love to hear anything you can share on the Army play. I lean the other way but have only bet the under so far. Thanks and GL this week!
I passed on +2 thinking I would just take ml but have to grab under fg since I make Army -3.5
I think Army is much improved this season and don't think they look ahead to ND since vs another military school
AF has been a disappointment in my eyes, they should've won vs Hawaii and/or New Mexico I was thinking
Now AF in b2b road spot going West (Fresno) to East

Thanks, appreciate the response. I bet U50 and I actually hope Romine starts because I think that's worse for AFA offensively. He has been pretty terrible all year and the backup flashed big time last game - the RB Owens even made some shockingly candid remarks to the media about how the backup brought a different gear to their offense they haven't had. I read an article earlier stating Romine was still listed as starter on depth chart but Calhoun is known to play possum with that. I bet the under every time in these CIC games and they always seem to make them way too high year after year.

Was impressed with Worthman after Romine went down. Very dynamic.

But he also did not attempt a pass and makes AF even more one-dimensional. 51.5 probably too high a # in that game.

Back