P2W CFB Week #1

All the best this CFB, Play2.

TCU will be a fun wager. At the very least, they should be right in the mix in the Final 4 where you can hedge/middle if need be.

I'd like to be talked into No Carolina Thursday night. Tell me why you like them.
Good Luck from old bull.

I'd like to be talked into No Carolina Thursday night. Tell me why you like them.
Good Luck from old bull.
Big picture I'm not high on S Carolina this season and have high expectations for UNC.

S Carolina returns 4 on O and 8 on D
UNC returns 10 on O and 7 on D

I question S Carolina on both sides of the ball, I don't see their defense being much better than a season ago and the O really lost a lot , inexperienced/unproven QB at the helm.

Many question UNC's defense, yeah..they were awful last season, but the secondary did play better late in the season (CB's Walker and Lawerence) , expecting Chizik to improve this D immediately. DT Jones and LB Schoettmer should stop the run this season.
The UNC offense is in great shape with Marquise Williams, last season they were last in NCAA in time of possession (25:28) and still managed to average 33.2 ppg, that O only losses 1 starter.

Back