Over in Pitt 9 total

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
I really wanted to play Chacin somewhat inferior rest meets 9-2 over Vanover and a 9 ERA over 11 plus innings
about all I can do but I do not like it

Ump in Cleveland seems to get along moderately with Bauer. He last 2 years is not chalky no history with Covey. 1 unit plus 1.5

chacin games under the total 20-10-1 L365 days

...and Bauer 21-11 to the under...they are the 2 starters today with the biggest under totals last year

I know but what else can I do. Bad rest and a terrible major ump. I am just stuck here

Seems a moderately bad spot for Stanek.
He much more likes the day and gets the night and Ramos is his second worst catcher

While waiting I honestly do not think there will ever be another Florida. We now live in an ERA of corrupt agents and crooks everywhere. Top young players are just doled out according plans by the rich and powerful. Things were much looser then

What was their payroll. Wonderful playoff team
Knight ump in Houston 4 ERA with Cole on best rest but a major over ump and Houston. Uncertain

Rangers are 7-20 in their last 27 Monday games.
Rangers are 5-21 in their last 26 during game 1 of a series.

KC at home when the money line is +125 to -125
4-15 This season

KC in home games
10-26 This season

TEX bad, KC worse

I agree, KC sucks overall, Texas not much better.
But after Houston the Rangers are an easier opponent bats woke up a bit yesterday, Colon trending down, bad history vs. them. Kennedy trending up and decent history vs. Tex.

Over in Pitt dead. Just close your eyes
It seems absolutely crazy to bet under in KC but that may cash as both pitchers love the ump

Over in Pitt dead. Just close your eyes
It seems absolutely crazy to bet under in KC but that may cash as both pitchers love the ump

Reply: Thats exactly what I was thinking...2 starters both over 5 era. but I seen several trends pointing that way so like the sheep i am, i followed

Small bet on that under. Looking back I am not going to beat myself too much on the Pitt over. May be wrong but not huge, WS bet. I really should never go against a major Days edge WRONG,
Taking off GL

Back