Over in Golden State

Refs very good Leroy Richardson
21-9 been very steady for the last 3 years
Game like this the refs are selected carefully
They want a show and I expect Washington will get some help
Thursday has been bad for years for Golden State. Right now they are past that but those refs are going to help
Capers only a moderate over this year but he likes home dogs and Washington at home this year
Toronto played there and they scored in regulation124 against them
123 at home vs Phillie
113 Milwaukee
130 Hornets and they really do not like Golden State
This game was planned
got 235

Last edited:
that would be surprising, since he's from DC and spent yesterday setting up a 10-year, $10M program to get underprivileged kids into and through college. I'm sure he'll have a lot of family and friends at the phone booth, so I would be surprised if he didn't play.

that would be surprising, since he's from DC and spent yesterday setting up a 10-year, $10M program to get underprivileged kids into and through college. I'm sure he'll have a lot of family and friends at the phone booth, so I would be surprised if he didn't play.
good point

but

boston next...

Warriors reserve forward Jonas Jerebko will miss the remainder of the team’s three-game trip because his wife is expecting their second child. The Warriors also have games against Boston (Saturday) and Indiana (Monday).

The Warriors also excused Durant and Quinn Cook from Wednesday’s practice. Durant and Cook, who both grew up in Prince George County, Md., attended the opening of “The Durant Center.” That new facility will offer an inaugural class of 69 local students various academic, financial and social-emotional resources to aid college and career development.

Refs very good Leroy Richardson
21-9 been very steady for the last 3 years
Game like this the refs are selected carefully
They want a show and I expect Washington will get some help
Thursday has been bad for years for Golden State. Right now they are past that but those refs are going to help
Capers only a moderate over this year but he likes home dogs and Washington at home this year
Toronto played there and they scored in regulation124 against them
123 at home vs Phillie
113 Milwaukee
130 Hornets and they really do not like Golden State
This game was planned
got 235

Tucks capping is always nuanced and awesome. I particularly liked

"Game like this the refs are selected carefully
They want a show and I expect Washington will get some help"

I dont think this way enough.

Back