Over and over and over I say…

faceoff

Pretty much a regular
Been doing the over 5’s In Hockey… Two teamer at -135 and -135 pays 2-1 or there about. Certainly gets exciting when the score is 3-1 with 10 min. Remaining..

Hope everyone is having success and enjoying the playoffs in Hockey. Have not bet or watched a basketball game yet. Just a little baseball, but the home plate umpires are just too inconsistent for my money. Especially when it’s against my bet.

GL

Been doing the over 5’s In Hockey… Two teamer at -135 and -135 pays 2-1 or there about. Certainly gets exciting when the score is 3-1 with 10 min. Remaining..

Hope everyone is having success and enjoying the playoffs in Hockey. Have not bet or watched a basketball game yet. Just a little baseball, but the home plate umpires are just too inconsistent for my money. Especially when it’s against my bet.

GL
agree on it, 2-2 gets you a push 3-1 in the playoffs means open net possibly twice.

My book never posts 5's. They have 5.5 most nights heavily juiced to the under (which burned me last night 1P & game). Even on their alternative totals they don't have the sack to post any whole numbers, always the hook.

My book never posts 5's. They have 5.5 most nights heavily juiced to the under (which burned me last night 1P & game). Even on their alternative totals they don't have the sack to post any whole numbers, always the hook.
Which book are you using? I’ve seen 5 at most books available, but juiced to shits mostly

Which book are you using? I’ve seen 5 at most books available, but juiced to shits mostly
Draft Kings cause they are legal in NH. I've never seen such restrictions on alt lines before though, it's stupid. But not as stupid as the last three wagers I've placed.

Draft Kings cause they are legal in NH. I've never seen such restrictions on alt lines before though, it's stupid. But not as stupid as the last three wagers I've placed.
Please post your wagers if you don’t mind

Maybe I'm misinterpreting your point, but just checked DK and there are all alt lines in total available. Posted line is 5;

Please post your wagers if you don’t mind
Haha, so you can fade? Good thinking. Nothing as of yet for tonight because I already bet VGK to win series 4-0 +215 or 4-1 +200 so me thinks I'm fucked on that.

GSRO here's what I have for options tonight:

1624040213685.png

No hoops, already won Denmark...capped a baseball game mise well hit the ice lol
Oh I'm gonna, only thing going is Copa and it's a no on BTTS so need something to stay awake. Over in hockey it is, purchase to 5 if necessary?

Oh I'm gonna, only thing going is Copa and it's a no on BTTS so need something to stay awake. Over in hockey it is, purchase to 5 if necessary?
Why not?

Keep forgetting about COPA .

I'm around tonight except for 10 min naps.

Back