OSU Rutgers weather /Week Two Weather Thread

YesSir

Brian Windhorst
FWIW we are supposed to get the remnants of the tropical storm over the weekend. Akron projected 4 inches of rain on Sunday. Here is a little blurb from the Plain Dealer about OSU Saturday.. It should effect Browns on Sunday as well.... Have not really investigated Columbus and Cleveland BUT Akron's weather is usually similar to those cities this time of year. Do with it as you please...

Ohio State vs. Rutgers game picks: Will weather keep the Buckeyes from covering large point spread?

I think the most of Midwest will get heavy rains from the hurricane. I think it’s important to get projected winds. You can still toss it around in the rain but not if it’s really windy or a swirling wind.

Also condider point total cause Rutgers‘ O..and buddy told me that OSU may be extra motivated to do well on D after last week

The Shoe: Not normally a very wind-affected stadium especially now that it is basically enclosed and not really a Horseshoe...

Leaving to go tailgate in Columbus. Light rain near the stadium (5 blocks away), very little wind. Been like that all morning. I'll give a report later as well.

Back