Orlovsky to start for the Lions this week

So dumb. Guy isn't even ready to play. His thumb is badly swollen still. I cannot believe Cocah Rod is still around. PLAY your YOUNG talent. It's fairly simple. Who gives a fuck about history at this point. Whoop-de-dam-do. The key is the future.

Sam Bradford anyone?

See, this was my question from earlier. There really is no sure fire number one this year, is there? Who do you draft?

Even if Tebow comes out there are questions about him in the NFL. McCoy's not coming out, Sam Bradford is a QB from Oklahoma so that pretty much rules him out. The guy from Texas Tech?

Who do you take?

why is bradford ruled out becuase others have stunk from out like Josh Heipel and others?

Is it the system that OU produces good Qb's is that what you are saying--

Matthew Stafford my friend is the top prospect easy-

I think Tony PIKE from Cincy is a NFl prospect--

Dont tell me things are so bad that Juice Williams may be drafted this guy sucks shit-

Not too many great QB's the Boston College Qb will get some looks probably but he got injured--

Sam Bradford anyone?

See, this was my question from earlier. There really is no sure fire number one this year, is there? Who do you draft?

Even if Tebow comes out there are questions about him in the NFL. McCoy's not coming out, Sam Bradford is a QB from Oklahoma so that pretty much rules him out. The guy from Texas Tech?

Who do you take?

Please all of those BIG 12 guys are bigtime BUSTS in the NFL--

Chase Daniels sucks- he has no arm, no mobility, release is too slow, he will do nothing in the NFL--

MCKOY arm is not strong enough, not smart enough, release too slow--

Bradford is very smart- He has that going for him and can read a defense pretty well, however he will not have guys wide open and have to fit the ball in tight coverage- RIght now playing in the big 12 is the equivalent of playing in the NFl with about 9 men on defense-- It really is the same IMO-
Think Bradford could be anohter Chad Pennington, he is smart and seems to know where to go with the ball--

Harrell- not too bad, but I think only because of the system, he played OU and looked lost, that was as close as he acme to seeing a NFL defense, so bye bye Harrel for NFL, he has no arm either, cant run and can only throw in 5 receiver sets-- not a big fan of this guy either--

I think Bradford is the only one that can play in the NFL---- the others are crap, Sam has the brain and the accuracy, he is super accurate-

Detroit should be drafting defence. The NFL is almost turned into arena type football.

Outside of Balt, Pit, T.Bay, Ten, Wash, Carl and the NYG, no one can play any Defence.

Its better to field a team that can get the other teams offence off the field . Gm,s don,t draft this way. There always looking for a offensive superstar that sells tickets but they usually don,t pan out.

Detroit is in the same exact boat as Miami last year...they have so many issues that they won't take a QB if they are in the 1 spot...too many other holes to fill first.

Right, my point wasn't even to cast those guys as number one choices, but rather to show that there might not even be anything close to a clear number one this year.

And the Lions may be smart to draft defense, but that might even make it worse as I don't think there's a sure-fire number one defensive player either. And when you draft someone like a Mario Williams as opposed to a flashy offensive guy there's that much more pressure on the guy to show something sooner than later.

The Lions might be smarter to trade down for more players, but again, who wants to be in that top spot?

Back