Orlando Magic Act +170 to the Bank!

Kid325i

aka "The New Hotness"
Love that little Celt's comeback attempt the other night! Just enough to ensure sufficient amounts of "Sick Value" on this play as the Magic should be playing hard tonight! I'm going big time on this play!

"Good luck.........and Good Gambling!"

Lets get this Cash Fellas! :cheers:

:hammer:

I actually like this. A lot. So many people are in teh whole "no way celts lose two in a row at home to go down 0-2" mindset, that i think making this line below 5 was teh perfect indicator that the linesmakers don't agree.

I just am going to take the points in case Ray Allen decides to go nuts and hit a last second 3

I actually like this. A lot. So many people are in teh whole "no way celts lose two in a row at home to go down 0-2" mindset, that i think making this line below 5 was teh perfect indicator that the linesmakers don't agree.

I just am going to take the points in case Ray Allen decides to go nuts and hit a last second 3

Yeah I will be taking the points for sure as well.

But I'm pretty confident that that Magic can pull this off outright, possibly by double digits, so I think the ML is a solid play as well. :shake:

Agree Kid - I got a large play on Orlando ML,

I understand the angle - but I'm not buying it, Pierce and Allen just can't do enough in this series and Skip is not gonna be the reason they lose, especially with how much tougher he is than Rondo

Lets get it

O Whats up Kid!!!!

Gonna lay it out short and sweet!
A little 2 team TEASE Baby!!!
Magic (+9.5)
Lakeshow (-5)

Pays ~(5/6)

Back