Orlando/Charlotte Total

BetCrimes1984

CTG Big Brother
Over 180.5

Due to outside influences, this is much shorter than my usual offering. I played Over when these 2 teams met earlier in the season. Then they totaled 180 points with

- Neelson & Turk shooting 37.5% for 18 combined pts with 5 TOs
- Brevin Knight didnt play
- Felton & Wallace shooting 14.2% for 16 combined pts with 7 TOs, to rape their team mates otherwise solid effort

Given all that, I'm suprised they managed what they did. I think Charlotte's weakness will mean the Magic feel the absence of their current injuries to a lesser degree. It doesnt guarantee any victory, but I think it does mean both teams recent under biased ways have thrown up a number for this game that is short. I reckon on both being able to get 90, so its a small bet on Over for me (there is an under run currently in play in the trend thread, and this result is a key one deciding the future of that run).

I thought this was interesting, I dont know if you read my thread and the not about Brevin Knight, but it looks good especially since they are 9/5 O/U with him playing 30+ minutes. they haven't had a game go over when he's out. GL tonight BC

barmoycm said:
this game is the most boring game ever no way this gets close to the total...

There is always the outside shot of Triple OT...at least you didnt play ov 46.5 1st Q like me...its early you just never know...

Damn I hate doing this is BET's thread cause we are clogging it up with useless posts ....

I jsut started thinking about those old MTV bball celebrity games when they had the 10 pt shot....maybe they can add that spot on the floor to help us out...

The great part is even if the onlycrack 31 points you still need a doable 50pts a Q for the rest of the game..

SportsNut said:
Damn I hate doing this is BET's thread cause we are clogging it up with useless posts ....

I jsut started thinking about those old MTV bball celebrity games when they had the 10 pt shot....maybe they can add that spot on the floor to help us out...

The great part is even if the onlycrack 31 points you still need a doable 50pts a Q for the rest of the game..

LOL... well when betcrimes comes back later tonight he'll know how shitty the game started out

BetCrimes1984 said:
Over 180.5

Due to outside influences, this is much shorter than my usual offering. I played Over when these 2 teams met earlier in the season. Then they totaled 180 points with

- Neelson & Turk shooting 37.5% for 18 combined pts with 5 TOs
- Brevin Knight didnt play
- Felton & Wallace shooting 14.2% for 16 combined pts with 7 TOs, to rape their team mates otherwise solid effort

Given all that, I'm suprised they managed what they did. I think Charlotte's weakness will mean the Magic feel the absence of their current injuries to a lesser degree. It doesnt guarantee any victory, but I think it does mean both teams recent under biased ways have thrown up a number for this game that is short. I reckon on both being able to get 90, so its a small bet on Over for me (there is an under run currently in play in the trend thread, and this result is a key one deciding the future of that run).

This is rock-solid analyis, BetCrimes1984, which is no surprise to me of course...Always liked you across the street for years, but I had to reply here because this is top-notch analysis...

Knight leaving the game early really hurt, but he is back and hopefully they pick up the pace the rest of the way for ya...

Nice job...

I am simplistic guy when it comes to totals ...181..your basically looking for 46(45.5 ) a quarter...33 sucks but it really only changes what you need to 49...wish they would have hit 87 at half though...

I agree with Brewers 7 on the logic. The flip arguement is something that you cant cap with your eyes or numbers....there are just seem teams that finds ways to play a ceratin way...the find ways to go UNDER by having 33 pt 1st Q or teams likes the Warriors find ways to go Over with 68 pts 1st Q's...

I see 83 pts did anybody hit a jumper?? I never saw such bad shooting...

Have to feel 88.5 presents value...BOL all..

i like the over in the 2nd half 88.5 both teams picked it up after they came out flat scoring only 10 points in the first seven minutes

To everyone who responded, thanks.

having only just got in, I saved losing hair over the 1st period debacle by enjoying a win before its even close to the end.

Back