Orioles @ Twins 7/5

JROCK1966

Pretty much a regular
This seems to be the best SDQL results I can generate for the day. Pic 1 shows that, in MLB SDQL database history, away dogs coming off a loss of between 1-5 runs, on a Thursday night in the month of July, have a losing record, opponent has a losing record, but dog has less wins than opponent have never won SU and are 0-6 lifetime. In addition, only once out of 6 times the dog has managed not to lose by more than 1 run. Also, the Under has a 0-5-1 record. I add the fact that the opponent (Twins) is coming home off an away game (Pic 2) and the records are 0-2, 0-2, and 0-2. Furthermore, even though the Twins have a 2-3 SU record this season (Pic 3) in game 1 after coming home off the road they have played the Indians tough, beat the Red Sox & Chris Sale, beat the Mariners & James Paxton once and played them tough the other time. They did lose to the Reds earlier in April but that was with Phil Hughes pitching (after this game the Twins sent him to the BP and later DFA) and they did score 9 runs in that game. The Orioles hardly match up to any of these teams the Twins have played. My only question is the SP in Aaron Slegers....how good is he? Thoughts?

twins1.jpgtwins2.jpg

twins3.jpg

Slegers, one relief appearance earlier in KC, gave up 2 runs in 5 1/3 innings. Overall, 5.66 era in 5 outings, 3 starts in majors.

I’m leaning twins just to fade Baltimore.

Side note: Kinda biased here as a dodgers fan hoping the orioles crash and burn this week so they trade machado out here to LA. Lol

ROTOBALLER - 7/4:The Minnesota Twins will recall right-hander Aaron Slegers to make a start for them against the Baltimore Orioles on Thursday. The team will have to clear a spot on the 25-man roster to make room for Slegers but no move has been announced yet. Slegers made one previous start for the Twins this season, holding the Kansas City Royals to two runs in 5 1/3 innings of work. Slegers makes for an interesting, low-priced DFS option on Thursday as the Orioles are 29th in the league in batting average, 26th in wOBA, and sixth in strikeout rate against right-handed pitching this season.--Matt Terelle - Rotoballer

Here's a fairly simple one that has worked last 3 days and 26-0 overall, but not active today

Simple query away fav of 200 or more after away game when they homered at least once

A and line <= -200 and p:A and p:HR > 0 and team = Indians
SU: 26-0 (3.85, 100.0%) avg line: -241.5 / 212.9 on / against: +$2,600 / -$2,600 ROI: +41.4% / -100.0%
RL: 17-4 (2.50, 81.0%) avg line: -144.4 / 126.3 on / against: +$1,090 / -$1,180 ROI: +35.9% / -55.9%

Fuck....if I lose this bet then this is how it went down....taking a run off the board. :angrymob:

Not watching but I take your word that we got fucked
Kepler hit a ball that bounced off the left field wall for a rbi double scoring Polanco from 1st. Balty challenged it and got it overturned to a ground rule double and the next guy grounded out to end the inning.

Back