Oregon St. / Stanford

spanishshark

Youngest guy on the forum
Wow, I never thought I'd start the money machine again. It's been too long so today I am pleased to place 1 bet to start my bankroll. I don't go crazy with bets and I try to pick the ones (1 or 2) that I believe will have the best chance of hitting for me.

For tonight I like:
Oregon St. -3

I'm looking forward to seeing that "fly sweep" again from OSU. And although the front defensive line 7 are all new, they are packing a punch. Or so they say. I see the Beavers doing the backstroke to cool win tonight.

Lets gettem guys and good luck :cheers:

I'm one of the few who thinks Stanford's defense will show up. I'd lean a little towards the Beavers, but I think the stronger play is actually in the UNDER.

ax.jpg

haha...you guys are killing me. Nice pic JOB :36_11_6:

Good luck guys whichever way you go. bjorks....I thought about the under too but until I see some of these teams play I'm staying away from totals. I can't go by last year's numbers. :shake:

Wow, I never thought I'd start the money machine again. It's been too long so today I am pleased to place 1 bet to start my bankroll. I don't go crazy with bets and I try to pick the ones (1 or 2) that I believe will have the best chance of hitting for me.

For tonight I like:
Oregon St. -3

I'm looking forward to seeing that "fly sweep" again from OSU. And although the front defensive line 7 are all new, they are packing a punch. Or so they say. I see the Beavers doing the backstroke to cool win tonight.

Lets gettem guys and good luck :cheers:

Will this be a 5 units play - I love to start the season with a bang ! LOL...

:cheers:

was jus lookin for u shark...glad to see you in the forums again n ill be tailing you on this one...bol

Back