Ore St/Boise St thoughts..

ManchesterUk

Fat Bloke
As usual I havent got a clue :cheers: but need action

Anyway,Is it true that Southwick was sent home for taking a piss over the hotel balcony ? who ratted him out ? did a teacher see him with his piece in his hand emptying ?
wtf ?

anyone got any thoughts on the game ?

Looking back over the last 10 Hawaii Bowls, the winning team has only failed to score at least 41 once.

I like Phil Steele's projection, sounds about right to me. I got Ore St -3, now its -3.5 which would make me nervous about a 3 point win.

I am on Boise and over. I see 41-31 type of game. Boise's back up QB has played a lot this year with southwick hurt and I think the team wanted the back up to play so they found a way to send southwick home.

two camps here manuk

camp 1 on Oregon state because boise st pass defense has been so bad and beavs have a great passing attack and weather suits it. boise st struggling against quality all year. broncos with a lot of distractions between southwick going home ( other qb just as good fwiw ) for doing his best over the balcony on stifler imitation and losing their coach.

camp 2 on boise st because they can run on Oregon state's poor rushing defense and passing teams often lose rhythm after a month between games. Oregon state limped to finish line and started struggling against teams who could get a pass rush.

both camps seem to like the offense vs the defense ...... just saying

Is it true that Southwick was sent home for taking a piss over the hotel balcony ? who ratted him out ? did a teacher see him with his piece in his hand emptying ?
wtf ?

That's pretty much a standard Tuesday evening in Manchester from what I've seen

:cheers:

for what it is worth, rumor has it that the Broncos have been partying like it's New Year...take it for what's it worth. Broncos are without a top wide-out (Rhodes) and best runningback (Baltazar). Add to the fact that the Broncos just aren't that good would push you off of them add the fact that there conference (Mtn. West?) is down adds to that point. Line movement, OSU up to -4 should suggest something. I am not saying wager the Beavers, I would suggest stay away.

Back