ORANGE BOWL

Ugly let down game for both teams and 1st-2nd rounders will likely decline to play I'd think
Could be. Though many thought that about Alabama last year and basically everyone played

Ugly let down game for both teams and 1st-2nd rounders will likely decline to play I'd think

Uga can sit half their starters and long as the backups want to be there still shut fsu out. God I hope Uga cares enough to show everyone why fsu wasn’t in the plsyoff. I feel like we gonna get noles best effort unless they to chicken shit to try and cash the checks Novell mouth writing. They should be super motives ti prove they got cheated. Of course fact is if both teams give it their all Uga wins this game 35-0

Uga can sit half their starters and long as the backups want to be there still shut fsu out. God I hope Uga cares enough to show everyone why fsu wasn’t in the plsyoff. I feel like we gonna get noles best effort unless they to chicken shit to try and cash the checks Novell mouth writing. They should be super motives ti prove they got cheated. Of course fact is if both teams give it their all Uga wins this game 35-0

If FSU has even 1 or 2 sit out on that defense..: they will lose and lose by a milly. Impossible to get up for that game and stay up if the score is 10-0 early in the second.

UGA has no incentive here either but hard to see their young defense (assuming the vets sit) not thriving.

Definitely a wait and see who’s in/who’s out type of game. Huge motivational edge to Fla State.

Back